User avatar

Evander

Starting Over

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: let us fall into the abyss

    Poem #2 Day #4 Title : Nocturne the undertaker wraps the shroud of the night sky over my body, encompassing it for the viewing; yet my soul shies away from ...

    Apr 5, 2017
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: let us fall into the abyss

    Poem #1 Day #4 Title : Broken, Mended, Holy the best way to get better is to keep on trying, with weary bones -- disconnected fingers falling off onto my ...

    Apr 5, 2017
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: let us fall into the abyss

    Index Page: 1. Broken, Mended, Holy 2. Nocturne 3. Highway Hotels 4. quartz (and that's only what you were told) 5.

    Apr 5, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Faction War

    *sigh* You have my undying loyalty.

    Apr 1, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Picture Here! [10]

    Me and my little bro a long, long, looong time ago.

    Apr 1, 2017
  • Media Reviews Re: Beauty Queens by Libba Bray

    Beauty Queens I found this book by following a Tumblr book blog. There was a small blurb saying, “it’s like Lord of the Flies, only with pageant queens.” From that ...

    Mar 27, 2017
  • WRFF Archive Re: Welcome to the Garden

    Heyo! I was perhaps looking for critique that wouldn't focus around grammar (although if there are serious issues with grammar, then I wouldn't mind for that to be expanded upon) ...

    Mar 27, 2017
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: let us fall into the abyss

    It's been a long time since I've really written much. I don't know what the theme will be, but it'll probably be filled with teenage angst. Multiple crises regarding identity ...

    Mar 22, 2017
  • Media Reviews Re: Hamilton: The Musical

    Okay, so I have many, many feelings about Hamilton. @Lareine once tried to ban Hamilton for something like... 48 hours? I couldn't do it, haha, I kept on trying to ...

    Mar 12, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: Berenstein or Berenstain?

    I legitimately contacted my mother a couple of months back and asked her how she remembered it. We both came away from that conversation confused. Berenstein all the way.

    Mar 7, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did YWSers come from in 2016?

    I actually did meet @ChocolateCello and we played D&D at a library multiple times! (Remember, kids, meet in a public location. Also, tell people where you're going, because you never ...

    Jan 8, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member for January 2 - 16: KAL!

    Congratulations!

    Jan 4, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: Reviewing Challenge Poll

    @Carlito - yeah, we'll hopefully be trying to avoid that with a shorter running time if we do it again!

    Dec 19, 2016
  • Contests Re: R.E.D.

    @Holysocks - Uhhh, that would require a stable life for me and some other factors would have to play into it, but I guess I could set up a small ...

    Dec 19, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member [November 17 - November 30th]: Moonwatcher!

    Congrats!

    Nov 17, 2016


When something is broken, it can be fixed.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe