User avatar

Evander

Starting Over

  • Lounge, The Re: Sim™ply Unbelievable Stories!

    @Wolfical - Oh my goodness. That's amazing, fantastic, and so, so dark . That seriously sounds like it could be the basis for a really messed up short story, lol. ...

    Apr 26, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Poetry Contests

    NaPo Completion: Whoops. It's all links to the individual poems, but my thread title is really long. Let me know if I should change up the formatting. 1. 2. 3. ...

    Apr 25, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: search for the pieces and duct tape the galaxy back together

    @TheBlueCat - Thank you so much! Congrats to you too!

    Apr 25, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: search for the pieces and duct tape the galaxy back together

    Day #25 Poem #32 Title: funeral/journalism bury my corpse under five million newspapers, allowing me to feed the cycle of journalism. let the ink sink into my skin, turning me ...

    Apr 25, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: Sim™ply Unbelievable Stories!

    I've been playing Sims 3™ for about a year now. It was on sale on Steam, so I bought it and have been playing semi-regularly ever since. Sims is great ...

    Apr 25, 2018
  • Writers Corner Re: Common Sense Necromancy - A Novelette

    Weird fragment I thought of while pouring a glass of juice: "Necromancy cannot achieve full-life. Once a human dies, a part of their soul departs from their body. With necromancy, ...

    Apr 25, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: search for the pieces and duct tape the galaxy back together

    Day #24 Poem #31 Title: fragment my mother calls me changeling my father calls me strange my brother calls me nightmare but i love them all the same

    Apr 25, 2018
  • Randomosity Re: Rebus

    @TheBlueCat Putting my answer in a spoiler tag just in case other people want to guess. Once upon a time?

    Apr 24, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing myself

    We're glad to have you here, Eve! Haha, a lot of us have our roots in fanfiction. Personally, I can trace mine back to Dora the Explorer and Harry Potter ...

    Apr 23, 2018
  • Writers Corner Re: Past tense vs. present tense?

    I've found myself reading a lot of third person present tense fanfiction lately. I have to admit that it was pretty hard to get into, given that I've really only ...

    Apr 23, 2018
  • Writers Corner Re: Common Sense Necromancy - A Novelette

    Song to set the mood for the story! (Located under spoiler.) I'll probably continuously update this as I find more songs that fit.

    Apr 23, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: search for the pieces and duct tape the galaxy back together

    Day #23 Poem #30 Title: Infestations Note: I'm... not sure how this turned out. termites infest the walls of my childhood home, burrowing and thriving in the foundation of comfort. ...

    Apr 23, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: search for the pieces and duct tape the galaxy back together

    Day #22 Poem #29 Title: not your host a necrotic plague claws out of my chest, dripping its ichor along my burnt skin. if i drink acid to sooth my ...

    Apr 22, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: New Global Moderators

    Congratulations!

    Apr 22, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: search for the pieces and duct tape the galaxy back together

    Day #21 Poem #28 Title: not a living meadow i cut my teeth on metal flowers, spitting out my memory of you. blood dribbled from chapped lips, blemishing this white ...

    Apr 21, 2018


worlds buzz over us like bees, / we be splendid in new bones.
— Lucille Clifton