User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: We Are Olympus Welcome Lobby

    @Winterwolf0100 @Lordzeus :D

    Apr 3
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Impact Zero OOC

    Totally fine!! I’m grateful for your interest❤️ if you’d like I can tag you when the sequel goes live, that’s when we’ll next be accepting new characters.

    May 28, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Impact Zero OOC

    Sure thing! Hope life is going a bit better for you ❤️

    May 26, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Impact Zero OOC

    Y’all I have. No idea what’s going on but when I try to send the update the site crashes. And only then I just put up the prologue and it ...

    Aug 31, 2023
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Impact Zero OOC

    testing testing...yws is being strange for me right now and I haven't been able to post anything Okay well that went through so I'll try again to post the update

    Aug 30, 2023
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Impact Zero OOC

    @Omni approved! Looks like we’ve got a full cast now, I’ll get everything in order, post the introductory post, set up the discord, etc. I’ll get the first discussion thread ...

    Aug 28, 2023
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Impact Zero OOC

    Awesome! I'm excited to read the profile when its up! For my part I've finished the wheels of pain, I decided to limit them to certain environmental hazards because I ...

    Aug 11, 2023
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Impact Zero OOC

    @Spearmint approved! Basil seems like a guy who I personally would love to hang out with. I think @Omni is the only other person yet to submit a character sheet, ...

    Aug 5, 2023
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Impact Zero OOC

    So pretty much everyone’s votes are in and it looks like dm rolling won by a landslide! I’ve got a few of the wheels ready, I’ll continue to work on ...

    Aug 1, 2023
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Impact Zero OOC

    @Winterwolf0100 approved! We should totally make some plans for the Josie plot in the future >:3

    Jul 29, 2023
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Impact Zero OOC

    Sure thing, sorry about that. So let's say our party gets caught in a snowstorm. I'd pull out the wheel I created with conditions related to snowstorms to decide who ...

    Jul 29, 2023
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Impact Zero OOC

    Indeed you did! I can't wait to get things started! (Also, updated poll, hooray!)

    Jul 29, 2023
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Impact Zero OOC

    Sure!! We've got a full team gang! Welcome @Spearmint! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's characters while I cook up the encounter and injury wheels. I'll also put up another ...

    Jul 29, 2023
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Impact Zero OOC

    Alrighty, it looks like the majority liked the idea of an injury wheel with the option of death saves, so I introduce to you... Wheels of Pain! There's all sorts ...

    Jul 28, 2023
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Impact Zero OOC

    @JustPerks @Omni @winterwolf0100 Double posting to let you all know I’ve got a poll up for some game mechanic options! Please let me know what would work best for you!

    Jul 28, 2023


The important thing is never to stop questioning.
— Albert Einstein