User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • Archive Re: Pierpoint Academy (Gravity and Europa)

    @Gravity Link to the pad

    Jun 26, 2017
  • Archive Re: Wrath of Olympus

    MICKEY HALEN “Who are you?” I shook out of my daze when I heard the new voice. It was older than any of the ones I recognized. Obviously female, but ...

    Jun 21, 2017
  • Archive Re: Wrath of Olympus

    The girl’s eyes changed from gold to blue. Whatever had been holding her in place wore off them, and she fell to her knees. The young girl who had frozen ...

    Jun 18, 2017
  • Archive Re: Wrath of Olympus

    Olivia Gresham “Who votes to go?” Rose said, raising her own hand. Mehenia’s jumped up next, followed closely by Ed’s and Caroline’s. I raised one hand, and with the other ...

    Jun 12, 2017
  • Archive Re: Wrath of Olympus

    Olivia Gresham Ray looked over at me as I entered the chamber. He was sitting on a cot in the center of the little cluster of pallets that served as ...

    Jun 9, 2017
  • Archive Re: Wrath of Olympus

    MICKEY HALEN I find that there’s nothing more peaceful than a casual afternoon walk in a magical maze. By now I knew the small portion of the labyrinth me and ...

    Jun 7, 2017
  • Archive Re: Wrath of Olympus

    The world is falling apart. Under the influence of Eris, Greek goddess of discord, Hera turned against Zeus. Olympus is now split in two, locked in a bitter and bloody ...

    Jun 4, 2017
  • Archive Re: Lael and TheFantasy14

    Jae-young Hwang I felt Gi’s hand rest on my shoulder and looked up. “You should get some rest.” She said “I’ll keep watch.” I narrowed my eyes suspiciously. “You haven’t ...

    Jun 4, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Carlos I tightened my grip. None of this could be real. I was going to wake up soon and I’d be lying in my cell with a new scar on ...

    Jun 2, 2017
  • Archive Re: Lael and TheFantasy14

    Jae-Young Hwang My leg was flaming with pain, but I only pushed harder. If I fell behind, If I stopped even for a second, Gi would go back. It would ...

    Mar 9, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Kirsten Rhett The city around us seemed to be nothing but a haze. The only thing other than me that truly existed was him. Carlos lying broken and motionless in ...

    Feb 28, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    [Error 404: Post not found] This post has been deleted my yours truly because honestly it was crap. So sorry for the inconvenience.

    Feb 16, 2017
  • Archive Re: Fireteam Eclipse (Or Pierpoint 2.0)

    Crow Izha They gave us the rest of the day to get our bearings. I took a walk. The courtyard was already crowded with people and next to no one ...

    Feb 13, 2017
  • Archive Re: Lael and TheFantasy14

    Gyeoung Hwang I stared down at the pack, then back up at the intruder's receding back. "All that fuss over this backpack and he just leaves it?" Jae shrugged. "He ...

    Jan 29, 2017
  • Archive Re: Lael and TheFantasy14

    Gyeoung Hwang I stared down the barrel at him. His eyes met mine, and he held my gaze with only a bit of his nerves showing. Jae casually manuvered himself ...

    Jan 26, 2017


I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
— Bilbo Baggins