User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • Archive Re: Someone? Please?

    I'm up for it!

    Nov 10, 2017
  • Archive Re: Animorphers 2.0.

    "I think we've made a lot of progress." I smiled over at Finn. He was walking beside me down the hall. "Yeah." He agreed, smiling. "For starters, we learned what ...

    Oct 28, 2017
  • Archive Re: Lael and TheFantasy14

    Geyoung[i/] [i]Hwang With Linc's direction, we reached his camp in a matter of five minutes. A cluster of boxes and dirty tents packed into the recesses of a mostly collapsed ...

    Oct 23, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Mighty Metro Monitors

    King Croc and Rachel King Croc marched jauntily down the walkway to the giant metal fortress. "Gee." He said with exaggerated confusion "I can't find this base for the life ...

    Oct 22, 2017
  • Archive Re: Voltron: The Protectors

    Kavros Gandari The screen was still blank except for the dot. It was still blinking at the same rate. Like a sleeping heart. At times I wish it would wake ...

    Oct 15, 2017
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Artiface—Arc: Uprising

    Kirsten Amère "No!" The woman screamed. Strong arms held her at bay and she fought against them, desperate to get out the door and to the car outside where a ...

    Oct 11, 2017
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Artiface—Arc: Uprising

    @Chaser

    Oct 2, 2017
  • Archive Re: Animorphers 2.0.

    An exhausting interrogation later, I was shoved into another cell. This one was larger than the ones at the police station and completely made of metal. The door clanged shut ...

    Sep 17, 2017
  • Archive Re: Fusion

    Abel Myers It's not fair. When I was younger, it was my favorite thing to yell when I didn't get my way, over and over again. It's not fair, it's ...

    Sep 9, 2017
  • Archive Re: Animorphers 2.0.

    "Maybe we can just dig under the fence." I shook my head. "The guards'll see us." Finn shook his head. "What kind of home has security this tight anyway?" "it's ...

    Sep 4, 2017
  • Archive Re: Fusion

    New Chicago, 2087 The cold war between the US and China has reached its peak. The American government has decided that a show of strength is necessary. As a response ...

    Sep 3, 2017
  • Archive Re: Animorphers 2.0.

    I was woken by someone gently shaking my arm. A soft voice whispered my name. I opened my eyes, squinting in the dim light. someone had pushed the curtain away ...

    Aug 8, 2017
  • Archive Re: Animorphers 2.0.

    "Well" I sighed "that was a terrible idea." I swung my legs moodily over the edge of my bunk and kicked them. I heard Finn shift on the mattress below ...

    Jul 27, 2017
  • Archive Re: Pierpoint Academy (Gravity and Europa)

    Evangeline Lakewood We left the bunker as a unit. Sharks rising from chairs and rolling from their bunks as I jumped down from my own bunk. Aria's bunk below me ...

    Jul 13, 2017
  • Archive Re: Pierpoint Academy (Gravity and Europa)

    No, sorry.

    Jun 28, 2017


I think I have thankfully avoided being quoted.
— Lavvie