-
Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training
Evangeline Lakewood Thunk The satisfying sound of the knife emedding itself in the target reached my ears once again, but for once, I didn't feel any pride in the bull's ...
Jan 12, 2016 -
Re: The 7 Deadly Sins
Jonathan He hid in the brush as men on horseback crashed through the foliage, shouting. His eyes searched for the telltale flash of red in the midst of dark, earthy ...
Jan 7, 2016 -
Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion
A long, long time ago, in a Galaxy far, far away... *Star Wars Main Theme plays in the background* Star Wars. Episode LXXXIII: Rise of the Legion Centuries after the ...
Jan 6, 2016 -
Re: Wynbald, School of Magic
Lyra Heatherstong The stars whipped by as I flew over the rural country. The man in front of me, in an etrocious pinstriped dresscoat and pink flannel t-shirt, informed me ...
Jan 3, 2016 -
Re: Remus
Aurelia Calva The sound of my flute echoed around the sleeping hold, the mournful tune seemed to be the only thing in exsistance, floating through my ears and wrapping around ...
Dec 27, 2015 -
Re: The Heroes of the Shadows
Leon Rhett The only thing I saw around me was darkness. As I slowly swept through the emptyness surrounding me, I strained to see or hear anything. Nothing. Not even ...
Dec 25, 2015 -
Re: The Heroes of the Shadows
Blak He pranced through the ash, humming a dapper and slightly off-key tune as he went. Behind him, the girl thrashed within the shadows cocooning her, muffled yells sounding from ...
Dec 24, 2015 -
Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training
Crow Hokkaido Book tucked under my arm, I silently made my way across the courtyard to my tree. This late at night, No one was ever out, which was why ...
Dec 24, 2015 -
Re: The Heroes of the Shadows
Leon Rhett I heard someone thundering down the stairs and quickly set the plate I had been cleaning down and snatched a kitchen knife from the knife block. When I ...
Dec 21, 2015 -
Re: Remus
Christopher Rhemes The only sound in the hold was the sound of the sharpening stone scraping against the blade of one of my swards. The hold was always quiet during ...
Dec 21, 2015 -
Re: Remus
This is actually an Idea me and @HazelGrace16 came up with together, I'm just writing the synopsis. Rome is viewed by the world as one of the greatest cities ever ...
Dec 20, 2015 -
Re: The Heroes of the Shadows
Kirsten Rhett The sun was setting when I settled down on the roof again. I rested the palms of my hands on the rough tiles; the grit digging into my ...
Dec 19, 2015 -
Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training
Evangeline Lakewood I turned restlessly on my cot, a scowl fixed on my face. I hadn't slept easy in four years, but even for me, this was a rough night. ...
Dec 14, 2015 -
Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training
Crow Hokkaido My pencil swept gracefully across the paper, Small curves and delicate edges defining the angel's wings. It was one of my better pieces. The angel had her face ...
Dec 8, 2015 -
Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training
Evangeline Lakewood The tunnels were dark, and I could hear my footsteps echoing around the narrow hall. I had told Will and Copernicus to go without me. They would have ...
Dec 4, 2015
