User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • Archive Re: Aftermath

    What would you do if everything you knew, everything you cared about collapsed and everyone you cared for were taken from you? What would happen if you lost everything? The ...

    May 8, 2016
  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Leon Rhett I could see the smoke above the treeline. My breath came fast and heavy. My hands started to shake. "Kirsten..." My own voice seemed to come from somewhere ...

    May 7, 2016
  • Archive Re: Shade

    Marcus Gabriel I remember nothing of my own death. I remember nothing of my mortal name. I remember nothing but Heaven. Nothing but being an angel. Being trained. Being a ...

    May 7, 2016
  • Archive Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training

    Crow Hokkaido My tree had become my only home. I flipped to a page in my book. a sketch I had been working on yesterday, before the War Game. The ...

    Apr 26, 2016
  • Archive Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training

    Evangeline Lakewood There was a small space inside the walls of the sparring gym. It was a tight fit even for me, but from there you could climb up to ...

    Apr 22, 2016
  • Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural

    Harold Abernathy The air sung through my large black wings as I shot through the campus, my keen eyes searching for that heathen, that snake, the insufferable wretch that had ...

    Apr 22, 2016
  • Archive Re: Ares

    The world as they know it is not the world as we know it at all. The Earth's resources have all been depleted, and only one society has managed to ...

    Apr 20, 2016
  • Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural

    Richard Avernus I sat on the edge of my bed, arms braced against my legs, slouched over to where the ends of my wild black hair were tickling my knees. ...

    Apr 19, 2016
  • Archive Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training

    Crow Hokkaido "Alright! That's the start signal, people!" A big burly girl shouted. "Hokkaido, I want you to take a few others and attack the flag near the west campus!" ...

    Apr 19, 2016
  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Kirsten Rhet Sleep was the only escape I had. It was the only way I could get away from the fort. The former safehouse that had become my prison. The ...

    Apr 16, 2016
  • Archive Re: Mission

    Note: This story is a prequel to the storybook Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training, focusing on the story of Evangeline Lakewood and William Black some two years prior to ...

    Apr 16, 2016
  • Archive Re: Shade

    Whenever you hear someone say "Angel", you might think of some radiant being with huge white wings. Well, that's not always the case. There are others, and some of them ...

    Apr 15, 2016
  • Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural

    Richard Avernus The sight of the suitcases on Dexter's bed was slightly depressing. I had no idea why they decided to transfer Dexter to another room, no doubt to make ...

    Jan 30, 2016
  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Leon Rett "How long have we been here?" Scarlette asked again. She'd already asked the same question three times today. Her sickness was taking a lot out of her. "Two ...

    Jan 24, 2016
  • Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural

    Welcome to Darken Academy! Darken is a school specially made for the supernatural. Be you human, monster, undead, or alive. No student is alike in many ways, but they all ...

    Jan 21, 2016


It's hard to enjoy practical jokes when your whole life feels like one.
— Rick Riordan, The Last Olympian