User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • Archive Re: Warehouse 178

    Kirsten: *Slips into a chair* I hear you can help me out.

    Jul 25, 2016
  • Archive Re: Knights of the Empire

    Cayden Hughes I had left my family's farm only a few hours ago. The cart rumbled down the gravel road, jostling me around in my seat as it took me ...

    Jul 23, 2016
  • Archive Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training

    Evangeline Lakewood The little girl gasped for air, her arms shaking under the strain. "Thirty...five...Thirty...six" A tear slid down her cheek. She stopped to stare through her bangs at the ...

    Jul 22, 2016
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!!

    Mickey Halen I shook the water from my hair as Clem laughed. The kid sitting next to her was staring at me with her eyebrows raised. "Hey, Mickey. What's up?" ...

    Jul 20, 2016
  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Leon Rhett We all sat together around the empty fire pit. There wasn't a could in the sky and the sun shone brightly through the trees, but however bright it ...

    Jul 11, 2016
  • Archive Re: Knights of the Empire

    Alexander Venastes We walked together, hand in hand, to where the Darian officials were waiting. "I wish they'd let you stay just a little longer." Angelica murmured.. I squeezed her ...

    Jul 11, 2016
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!!

    Olivia Gresham I trudged through the wind and rain, my only piece of luggage--a black hiking pack--slung over one shoulder. My clothes were torn. The bandage on my arm was ...

    Jul 11, 2016
  • Archive Re: Aftermath

    Geyoung Hwang/Surrounded by dogs. "I'm not leaving you." A dog jumped at me and I quickly stabbed it through the head. I yanked my knife out of its skull. The ...

    Jul 6, 2016
  • Archive Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training

    Evangeline Lakewood I paused to glance at Will's empty bed as I slid silently out from under my own covers. It had already been two weeks since he'd left. I ...

    Jun 15, 2016
  • Archive Re: Aftermath

    Jae-Young Hwang/Chicago, Illinois I've lost track of how much time had passed since the earthquake. Weeks, maybe months? I used my pole to push myself up onto the next hunk ...

    Jun 11, 2016
  • Archive Re: Shade

    Damiyan Peters All-in-all, being dead isn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. The actual thing hadn't hurt nearly as much as I had imagined dying young would, ...

    Jun 6, 2016
  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Leon Rhett "Where am I?" Scalette's nervous voice rang strongly through the air. Echo and I looked over to find her awake and standing. That was quick. I Let go ...

    Jun 1, 2016
  • Archive Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training

    Crow Hokkaido Ari was just starting to stretch out when I walked into the gym. I could tell from the light mist of perspiration on her face that she'd been ...

    May 20, 2016
  • Archive Re: Aftermath

    Gyeoung Hwang/Somewhere in Chicago "Do you want to stop?" I clambered to the top of a slab of concrete and turned around. He was below me, still standing on the ...

    May 20, 2016
  • Archive Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training

    Evangeline Lakewood When I came to, the first thing I did was sit up, uttering a string of Russian curses as I did. I switched back to English as I ...

    May 17, 2016


True belonging doesn’t require you to change who you are, it requires you to be who you are.
— Brené Brown