User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • Archive Re: Fireteam Eclipse (Or Pierpoint 2.0)

    Evangeline Lakewood It had been two hours since I had seen sunlight. The bag the prison guards had pulled over my head blocked out all of it. I kept my ...

    Jan 24, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Leon Rhett The world seems eerily quiet so high up. With the wind rushing in my ears , even Tim's screaming seemed muted. Frisky plummeted past us and disappeared into ...

    Jan 11, 2017
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!!

    Mickey Halen The veil of coppery darkness thrown across my vision by my sunglasses did nothing to keep the sun from glinting in my eyes. I didn't mind, but still. ...

    Jan 4, 2017
  • Archive Re: Fireteam Eclipse (Or Pierpoint 2.0)

    Greetings. To all students from the Storybook this was inspired from, welcome to a newly re-shaped, refurbished, and actually planned out version of Pierpoint Academy. To all newcomers, Welcome to ...

    Dec 30, 2016
  • Archive Re: The New Age

    Coda Hall I had already unpacked my bag. My clothes and the few belongings I'd deemed important enough to bring were already neatly tucked away. Lying on my bed, all ...

    Dec 24, 2016
  • Archive Re: Lael and TheFantasy14

    Jae-Young Hwang It was raining. The clouds overhead were dark and made the broken world around us darker. I wrap my arm tighter around my sister's waist, half carrying, half ...

    Dec 12, 2016
  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Leon Rhett "Are you sure about this?" Scarlette asked quietly, scowling slightly at Tim from where she and the rest of us sat. As far away from the guy as ...

    Nov 17, 2016
  • Archive Re: Lael and TheFantasy14

    Now the three survivors must band together to reach this fabled promise land. They survived the quake, but now they must brave the aftermath, both outside, and in.

    Nov 8, 2016
  • Archive Re: Lael and TheFantasy14

    Synopsis When the world fell apart, Gyeoung and her brother Jae-Young lost everything. For years they wandered from place to place, just them and the ruptured world that used to ...

    Nov 7, 2016
  • Archive Re: Lael and TheFantasy14

    @Lael Link to Writerfeed Pad

    Nov 6, 2016
  • Archive Re: Breach in the Void

    ??? I woke to the feeling of the ground beneath me trembling. Rather soothing actually. I lay there with my eyes closed, listening to the clatter of whatever sort of ...

    Oct 25, 2016
  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Leon Rhett I stood there in silence. The only sound that could be heard was the chittering of night insects as Tim and I stared at each other. He stood ...

    Sep 28, 2016
  • Archive Re: Warehouse 178

    Kirsten: I lean back in my chair and stare out the window. "It's safer for them right now if they aren't around me."

    Aug 3, 2016
  • Archive Re: Isolation

    Style Baxter The sun had already sank below the broken skyline, the clouds stained bright pink in the fading light. I strolled into the settlement. It was exactly like every ...

    Jul 29, 2016
  • Archive Re: Warehouse 178

    Kirsten:I need a place to lie low. I don't want my friends finding me...Word is this is the place to go.

    Jul 26, 2016


Poetry comes alive to me through recitation.
— Natalie Merchant