User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    So, how is Riley gonna get out of her little rebel issue now tat she has no reason to carry a kitten around anymore? @Chaser could Neon be running from ...

    Feb 5, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Personally, I think sniping the kids on the spot would add some shock. A sneak attack is good, but nothings more terrifying than an unseen enemy. If Jinx was to ...

    Feb 5, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    @Lau2001 Hazel's working on a post right now. And yeah, I agree with you. I was gonna have Leon sort of get through to her, cause if anyone would realize ...

    Feb 4, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    Thanks guys for volunteering. @TheForgottenKing, @Gravity, and @LordZeus, and @HazelGrace16 I'll appoint you as managers. @LordZeus, when March rolls around, just tell me who you want to fill in for ...

    Feb 4, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    @LordZeus I actually like that idea too. Grav's got a good point. But whatever you guys want to do, don't think I'm deciding anything here. I wanna know what you ...

    Feb 3, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    @TheForgottenKing If you want to be leader of Taurus, I think that's a great idea.

    Feb 3, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    I'm so happy you got that pun. *Happy bad joke dance*

    Feb 3, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    I'd like to see some interaction with this guy and Ciro for sure. That might be the way he finds out about the...issue...of his sister. If Ciro did find out ...

    Feb 3, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    @Walkerforest1066 it's fine if you want another character. @AllisontheWriter If you don't want to have three characters, you could introduce this character as an NPC. If you tell us who ...

    Feb 3, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Revenant Rising DT

    @TheForgottenKing It could be Kim that he sees, I actually was already imagining a kind of friendship with them. (And I changed Kim's age to 20, so she'd be closer ...

    Feb 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    @JumpingSheep, Ciro might be up for that.

    Feb 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    @GuyFieri Welcome aboard! With that, I think I'll be closing this SB (This has become the biggest cast of characters I've accumulated.)

    Feb 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    Hey guys. I just thought of something for Kirsten that is pretty interesting, but it would affect the rest of the cast in different ways, so I thought I bring ...

    Feb 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    Jyussss! @JumpingSheep

    Feb 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    May Mourdica butt into this? She's got high rankings and some higher ranking partners (Dark Council). If she should find out Zarash is turning away...she could make life very hard ...

    Feb 2, 2016


maybe the backs are the stories we made along the way
— soundofmind