-
Re: Animorphers DT
That's the second time tonight someone's given me a virtual tackle.
Apr 12, 2016 -
Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training DT
Read all the posts. Glad to see we're starting to shake off the dust a bit.
Apr 12, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT
Wow. This place has been lively. Tell me, what's happened so far. *Hugs King* DON'T EVER LET ME DO THAT AGAIN!
Apr 12, 2016 -
Re: Animorphers DT
FINALLY BACK!!! Did I miss anything?
Apr 12, 2016 -
Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT
WHOAH! 4 pages of storybook and 26 DT pages?! Okay, what'd I miss. Recap somebody?
Apr 12, 2016 -
Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training DT
As many of you may know, I'll be going on a hiatus for a while, so I'mm appointing dungeon masters to rule in my stead. @Gravity, it would be great ...
Feb 14, 2016 -
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
Sorry guys, but I'll be inactive for kind of a long time. I'll appoint a temporary dungeon master here, @Chaser I know your busy but you seem like the man ...
Feb 14, 2016 -
Re: Animorphers DT
Hey. Before your all "FANTASY! YOUR ALIIIVE!" I came to tell you I'll be inactive for a while. I really don't want to leave this SB, so If you could ...
Feb 14, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT
Hey guys. I'm gonna be inactive for a while, so I wanted to appoint a temporay dungeon master until I'm back. @TheForgottenKing would you be okay with that? I know ...
Feb 14, 2016 -
Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT
Hey guys. I'm gonna be inactive for a long time, so I thought I'd give you the heads up and appoint a temporary dungeon master here. @HazelGrace16 you have some ...
Feb 14, 2016 -
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
*Drops stick* Excellent! Awesome post. Leon and Scar were kinda cute. I'll do I post with Kir's dream. LET US MAKE A TRIUMPHANT RETURN!
Feb 9, 2016 -
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
RISE! *Cautiously pokes with stick*
Feb 8, 2016 -
Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT
@Caterpickle, let's not kill Lamar off yet, Dill. The way I see it, the Legion can't do anything until Jimmy actually dies. Unless he does, Lamar can't be found guilty ...
Feb 7, 2016 -
Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT
@LordZeus that's fine! @TheForgottenKing, what were you planning on talking to Ciro about? Inviting him to join the council? Something else? I want to know so I may be able ...
Feb 7, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT
@TheForgottenKing I'll be posting for Dexter as soon as I can, but it's been slow going. I'm almost finished with my post and it should be up soon.
Feb 5, 2016
