User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • Archive Re: Shade

    Marcus Gabriel I remember nothing of my own death. I remember nothing of my mortal name. I remember nothing but Heaven. Nothing but being an angel. Being trained. Being a ...

    May 7, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    All of Me- John Legend Who do you ship?

    May 7, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    My favorite thing is the wonderful SOUND OF SILENCE-Simon and Garfunkle Why are you always doing that?

    May 6, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Until Spring Comes DT

    Hold up! Comin' though!!!! (Jumps on Hazel) I changed my mind! I wanna join toooo!

    May 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Shade DT

    I just got back from my camping trip and I'm working on my post now. It's not a very long anything but I'll have it done at least by next ...

    May 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Shade DT

    @KaiRyu and @Mcleo1 I'd say that you may become full angel after you die, since your human part is dead anyway.

    Apr 28, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    You all have probably heard this from the other Storybook DTs, but I'm going out on a camping trip this weekend, and I won't be back for a few days. ...

    Apr 28, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    Alright. I'm nearly done with Dexter's post, but (A) I'm a little slow to come up with anything on this post (B) I have a campout this weekend and won't ...

    Apr 28, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Hey, just thought you ought to know I'll be off the grid for a while on a campout for the weekend. See you in later, guys!

    Apr 28, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training DT

    Just letting you guys know I'll be out on a camping trip for the weekend so I won't be online for a bit. Don't wait up on posts for me, ...

    Apr 28, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    Alright, I'm Thiiiis close to finishing up with all the catching up here, but I'll be on a campout this weekend, so I won't be able to get online for ...

    Apr 28, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Shade DT

    Hey. Good news: I'm nearly done with my post. Bad news: I'll be away for the weekend on a campout and I most likely won't have time to work on ...

    Apr 28, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training DT

    That's a good idea, @ChildOfWriting. Maybe it could lead to a scene when she gets really mad at him for letting her target escape. Her target never escapes.

    Apr 28, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    @LeftyWriter Chase told me last night he was still debating on whether he should post yet or not. What's happening next? Are we gonna take out the trackers?

    Apr 26, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    @LordZeus I was planning on posting a bit before the meeting with Dexter, to get a glimpse of his character. And maybe the start where they stat explaining the truth ...

    Apr 26, 2016


Chickens are honestly little dinosaurs. And they know it.
— ChieRynn