User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • OOC Archive Re: Aftermath DT

    @Mom No you can still join. I was aiming for eight people before we started the SB, but we're still accepting.

    May 16, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Aftermath DT

    Alright! All eight people! Now lets do a bit more planning out. I'll start with a few notes (A lot of them are some great ideas from @EmmaKi) and leave ...

    May 15, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Aftermath DT

    @AnnGrace This takes place a few months after the earthquake. And I'm thinking there are bad guys. After two more people join and our roster is full, We can start ...

    May 15, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Aftermath DT

    I'd say for the time of year maybe summer. Beside the rain being poisonous I don't know if the earthquake would change the climate much. If you have any ideas ...

    May 13, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training DT

    @Gravity @Chaser @TheForgottenKing @HazelGrace16 Just waned to let you know I'll probably double post if that's okay with you. Both my characters are set up to have some conversations that ...

    May 13, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Aftermath DT

    @EmmaKi, I was thinking the story would focus around the more urban areas, San Fransico, CHicago, My character lived in Hollywood, But Since there's bound to be a lot of ...

    May 13, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Aftermath DT

    That's great, @EmmaKi! I'll keep an eye out!

    May 11, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training DT

    @Chaser I have no problem with you messing around with Crow. I was gonna have him be a sort of target anyway. *Cackles evilly*

    May 9, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Well, She could still be a secondary character if no one wants to take over with her. Like, she could still be in the group and included in posts but ...

    May 9, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Aftermath DT

    Ask away!

    May 9, 2016
  • Archive Re: Aftermath

    What would you do if everything you knew, everything you cared about collapsed and everyone you cared for were taken from you? What would happen if you lost everything? The ...

    May 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    Posted for Leon. The stage has now been set.

    May 7, 2016
  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Leon Rhett I could see the smoke above the treeline. My breath came fast and heavy. My hands started to shake. "Kirsten..." My own voice seemed to come from somewhere ...

    May 7, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Shade DT

    @Lareine Sounds good to me!

    May 7, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Shade DT

    Alright, I did it! Just introducing some of the Shades right now, nothing much.

    May 7, 2016


If you steal property, you must report its fair market value...
— John Oliver