-
Re: Aftermath
Gyeoung Hwang/Somewhere in Chicago "Do you want to stop?" I clambered to the top of a slab of concrete and turned around. He was below me, still standing on the ...
May 20, 2016 -
Re: Animorphers DT
It's done! (And it's long. Took me all day...)
May 20, 2016 -
Re: Animorphers
Cole and I jumped apart the moment the door opened. Our heads snapped around. Charlotte and Michel were standing just outside the doorway. "Oh. Hey guys." I smiled. Michel gave ...
May 20, 2016 -
Re: Animorphers DT
Working on a post. @Wolfical, do you think it would be cool if Riley calms Charlotte down with her big sister skills and convinces her to let them take out ...
May 18, 2016 -
Re: Aftermath DT
The Us in general
May 18, 2016 -
Re: Aftermath DT
Gi lived in Hollywood, California. They may have met at an audition and then kept in touch. I dunno.
May 18, 2016 -
Re: Aftermath DT
Sure. All I wanted to know was where they knew each other from, (Gi didn't go to a public school since she was on the road so much. She had ...
May 18, 2016 -
Re: Aftermath DT
Yes. I've been trying to get you on chat.
May 18, 2016 -
Re: Aftermath DT
@Poopsie sure! I had no idea how fast this'd catch on!
May 17, 2016 -
Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training DT
Just posted for Eva. @Gravity, you know what to do.
May 17, 2016 -
Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training
Evangeline Lakewood When I came to, the first thing I did was sit up, uttering a string of Russian curses as I did. I switched back to English as I ...
May 17, 2016 -
Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT
Sorry. I kinda let this one lie down for a bit. I'm not getting many good ideas for how this post should go. Mostly I'm not quite sure what to ...
May 17, 2016 -
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
Who's got next post?
May 16, 2016 -
Re: Aftermath DT
Alright! Glad to have you. And I'm starting up a post with Gyeoung but I'm also working on my own solo project and a few other SB posts (I like ...
May 16, 2016 -
Re: Aftermath DT
@Mom that's fine with me, as long as he/she can keep up with the older characters.
May 16, 2016
