User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Leon Rhett "Where am I?" Scalette's nervous voice rang strongly through the air. Echo and I looked over to find her awake and standing. That was quick. I Let go ...

    Jun 1, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Wynbald, School of Magic DT

    Hey. I've found a lot of time cleared up in my schedule and I'm going to drop back into this SB!

    May 31, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Hello? *Echoes*

    May 31, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Aftermath DT

    Well, I know that the Hwang Gang (Gyeoung, Jae, Evan, Melanie, and whoever else wants to come along for the ride) are going to travel separate from everyone else, but ...

    May 28, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    @LeftyWriter such a sweet post! I really hope to see some sort of prank war going on between Neon and Cole.

    May 27, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Aftermath DT

    alright, then.

    May 26, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Aftermath DT

    Waiting for others to post before I post for Jae. @StupisSoup, @juliyet @AnnGrace @Mom

    May 26, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    I'm working on another post right now, but I'll post for Leon next.

    May 24, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Hi guys. So, Lefty and I have been talking. A lot. We have about 550 ideas, but I'll just focus on the ones that take place in the present and ...

    May 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    @HazelGrace16 *Happy dance* we're back!

    May 21, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    RILEY TACKLE HUG!!!!!!!!

    May 20, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training DT

    I posted for Crow. I have no romance writing skills to speak of, so I hope it turned out okay...

    May 20, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    *Attacks @Steggy with large stick*

    May 20, 2016
  • Archive Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training

    Crow Hokkaido Ari was just starting to stretch out when I walked into the gym. I could tell from the light mist of perspiration on her face that she'd been ...

    May 20, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Aftermath DT

    Alright. It's posted!

    May 20, 2016


Sometimes you don’t need metaphors to feel something breaking
— candyhearts