-
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
*Stares unblinkingly at screen*
Jun 13, 2016 -
Re: Shade DT
*nudge*
Jun 13, 2016 -
Re: Aftermath DT
Well, we could join up if we wanted too, I was planning on Gi and Jae mostly hanging out with Evan, but they'd also run into the other characters as ...
Jun 13, 2016 -
Re: Aftermath DT
Great post, @StupidSoup! Would that "Lonely engine" Happen to be Chariot by any chance? And with that, we move on. The next post will be the first of the second ...
Jun 13, 2016 -
Re: Aftermath
Jae-Young Hwang/Chicago, Illinois I've lost track of how much time had passed since the earthquake. Weeks, maybe months? I used my pole to push myself up onto the next hunk ...
Jun 11, 2016 -
Re: Aftermath DT
I'll go ahead and post for Jae now, and unless @StupidSoup and @SoulfulWriter were planning on posting, we can go on and move to the second round.
Jun 10, 2016 -
Re: Animorphers DT
*Wants desperately to add a gif* *Regrets computer not being able to upload them* *Smashes computer with cartoonishly large hammer* @Steggy nice doctor gif. I request a group hug!
Jun 10, 2016 -
Re: Animorphers DT
Ah! Amazing post, Lefty! That part with the gum was perfect. Who hasn't posted for this round?
Jun 8, 2016 -
Re: Aftermath DT
Hey, @Mom. Great post, but uh...maybe censor out the cuss word?
Jun 7, 2016 -
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
*Boop*
Jun 6, 2016 -
Re: Shade DT
Finally, finally FINALLY got it posted.
Jun 6, 2016 -
Re: Shade
Damiyan Peters All-in-all, being dead isn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. The actual thing hadn't hurt nearly as much as I had imagined dying young would, ...
Jun 6, 2016 -
Re: Animorphers DT
@Chaser That was perfection. I loved reading that so much. I'm doing a bad job of conveying how much I enjoyed that post. (And I also loved Riley and the ...
Jun 5, 2016 -
Re: Aftermath DT
@AnnGrace @StupidSoup @Mom @SoulfulWriter *Boop*
Jun 3, 2016 -
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
Alright. The post is up. @HazelGrace16 I'm not sure how I did with Echo's character, so let me know if I need to change anything.
Jun 1, 2016
