User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    I could work with Riley's parents getting overprotective. Could lead to some fun moments.

    Jul 5, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    No. They'll have just gotten away from the rebels.

    Jul 3, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Okay, since we're pretty close to Battle of the Bands now, I think now would be a good time to bring something up: Riley's going to get shot. This would ...

    Jul 3, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Knights of the Empire DT

    That's what I was thinking, actually. Maybe a few of the outland characters want to get out of the Academy for whatever reason, and the Knights go after them. An ...

    Jun 30, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Knights of the Empire DT

    @Lael, maybe there could be some trouble stirring up in the outlands? Tension between Necha, Kiva and Daria are starting to build, which brings the threat of a revolution. So ...

    Jun 30, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    I have an idea for a plot thing. What if there's an uprising in Olympus. I remember there was a myth about some of the gods trying to overthrow Zeus. ...

    Jun 24, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    In that case, I have the perfect character! I'll try and get it up soon, but I'll be gone over the weekend, so I won't have any posts up until ...

    Jun 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Two questions. Number one: WHY HAS NO ONE THOUGHT OF THIS?!? This is amazing! Number two: What are the rules for language and romance here?

    Jun 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Aftermath DT

    @Lael great! Can't wait to read it. @Desdemona that's fine with me. I'd like to see her and Gi interacting. I have no doubt she wouldn't trust her one bit.

    Jun 21, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Alright! It's up. Sorry the wait was a bit long. I suffered through a bit of writers block. Not one of my best, but I guess it's okay. Let me ...

    Jun 19, 2016
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Animorphers

    I woke to the sound of someone banging on my door. My eyes shot open and I lay rigidly beneath my covers. The person rattled the doorknob and continued banging. ...

    Jun 19, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    @LordZeus I'm working on one right now, but if you have something ready before I do, I'm fine with you posting it before me.

    Jun 18, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Knights of the Empire DT

    Hey! Just wanted to ask if the school had some sort of uniform?

    Jun 17, 2016
  • Archive Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training

    Evangeline Lakewood I paused to glance at Will's empty bed as I slid silently out from under my own covers. It had already been two weeks since he'd left. I ...

    Jun 15, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Aftermath DT

    I thought that was where the helicopters were searching? And, if it's okay with @Lael and @Servo, maybe she could team up with the Hwang Gang for a brief time? ...

    Jun 14, 2016


Life is about losing everything.
— Isabel Allende