User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • OOC Archive Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training DT

    Alright. I did...something. @Gravity Yes, it is after the whole talk with Rodriguez but I couldn't think of anything great for that and I already had a great dialogue for ...

    Jul 22, 2016
  • Archive Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training

    Evangeline Lakewood The little girl gasped for air, her arms shaking under the strain. "Thirty...five...Thirty...six" A tear slid down her cheek. She stopped to stare through her bangs at the ...

    Jul 22, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Isolation DT

    Ladies and Gentleman, Style Baxter has entered the building. (I've always wanted to do something like this.)

    Jul 21, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Done! Please excuse any typos. I didn't edit...

    Jul 20, 2016
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!!

    Mickey Halen I shook the water from my hair as Clem laughed. The kid sitting next to her was staring at me with her eyebrows raised. "Hey, Mickey. What's up?" ...

    Jul 20, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training DT

    @Gravity give me a few days. As soon as I get another SB post done, I'll start working on one.

    Jul 19, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Yep. Working on one now.

    Jul 19, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Knights of the Empire DT

    @Lael Hey. You're okay to post for Sothe. If you mention Cayden in the post, even in passing, it may be a little easier for me to write an intro ...

    Jul 18, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Well, it did just attack a camper. Chiron would want to get rid of something that was a danger to his Demigods, right?

    Jul 17, 2016
  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Leon Rhett We all sat together around the empty fire pit. There wasn't a could in the sky and the sun shone brightly through the trees, but however bright it ...

    Jul 11, 2016
  • Archive Re: Knights of the Empire

    Alexander Venastes We walked together, hand in hand, to where the Darian officials were waiting. "I wish they'd let you stay just a little longer." Angelica murmured.. I squeezed her ...

    Jul 11, 2016
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!!

    Olivia Gresham I trudged through the wind and rain, my only piece of luggage--a black hiking pack--slung over one shoulder. My clothes were torn. The bandage on my arm was ...

    Jul 11, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Okay, here's Olive's thoughts on Roland and Reed. Roland Bright: The minute she walked into camp, this guy started looking at her strangely. He tried talking with her, and she ...

    Jul 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Please excuse that this was rushed late at night. Olivia Gresham Grace Clementine( @HazelGrace16 ) - She seems like a bit of doormat. a doormat Olive really doesn't want to ...

    Jul 7, 2016
  • Archive Re: Aftermath

    Geyoung Hwang/Surrounded by dogs. "I'm not leaving you." A dog jumped at me and I quickly stabbed it through the head. I yanked my knife out of its skull. The ...

    Jul 6, 2016


My spelling is wobbly. It's good spelling, but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.
— A.A. Milne