User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • OOC Archive Re: Isolation DT

    I just realized Style is the only guy in the cast...for some reason that's bugging me XD. And I assume this setting is sort of a walking dead-esque environment? Are ...

    Jul 26, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Myself, obviously. Alder Truent-Breach in the Void

    Jul 25, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Isolation DT

    so, we can start now?

    Jul 25, 2016
  • Archive Re: Warehouse 178

    Kirsten: *Slips into a chair* I hear you can help me out.

    Jul 25, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    How about a combination of ideas three and four? Perhaps the radiation leaking from the hole also infected our characters when they went through it. It would put a lot ...

    Jul 25, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Aftermath DT

    @Mom that's fine. We'll miss you!

    Jul 25, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Transform into something bigger. Or maybe faster. Or maybe something that can fly...Eh. I'll burn that bridge when I come to it. Fen-Advanced Your best friend suddenly goes off the ...

    Jul 25, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Knights of the Empire DT

    I don't mind who rooms with Alex or Cade, as long as it's with someone who'd make it interesting.

    Jul 23, 2016
  • Archive Re: Character Talk

    Neon Kingsley, an Unknown Sturggle Any of you who have red Animorphers, the amazing Storybook created by @LeftyWriter, will know this future world ruler. Without a doubt, @Chaser's Neon Kingsley ...

    Jul 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Character Talk DT

    Hi there! This is where we plot, take requests, and basically chill. Link to the Main topic!

    Jul 23, 2016
  • Archive Re: Character Talk

    Link to the DT! Hi there! I know, I know. "Fantasy! This is like, your bajillionth one!" Hold the phone. This is much different than anything you've seen on this ...

    Jul 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    Hello there

    Jul 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Knights of the Empire DT

    Alright! Posted for Cayden. Sorry for the shoddy quality. I wrote it up in a bit of a rush.

    Jul 23, 2016
  • Archive Re: Knights of the Empire

    Cayden Hughes I had left my family's farm only a few hours ago. The cart rumbled down the gravel road, jostling me around in my seat as it took me ...

    Jul 23, 2016
  • Archive Re: New story book!

    Hi, Ossie! If you want my advice, I'd put up a synopsis in the Storybook Forum. Tat's where it would most likely catch people's eye. If you need any help ...

    Jul 22, 2016


Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.
— Abraham Lincoln