User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • OOC Archive Re: Knights of the Empire DT

    Hey. I'm sorry guys, but I won't be active for a while. I don't know how long. Anyone who wants to post for Alex and Cayden can claim them, but ...

    Aug 29, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Dream Walkers DT

    Thanks,@Lael. You know my characters pretty well, would you be okay for posting for them for a bit? I don't want to risk getting to behind to get involved.

    Aug 29, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    So sorry guys I just moved, school started a few weeks ago, and I've had to deal with the death of my rabbit. Overall it's been a very stressful and ...

    Aug 29, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    I'm in, but I'll probably only have time to write on weekends with school starting. I'm a creative writing student at an arts school, and we have quite a work ...

    Aug 19, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Dream Walkers DT

    Perhaps the problem on the island has to do with a group at the gathering.

    Aug 9, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    The next time I post will probably be Capture the flag.

    Aug 5, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Fighting with Zeus are Athena, Artemis, Apollo, Haphaestus and Demeter And Rebelling against him are Hera, Poseidon, Hades, Ares, and Aphrodite And Hermes would most likely be neutral. As would ...

    Aug 5, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Hey there, guys! I know you've all been waiting to see what the main plot would be, So I'll go on ahead with the big reveal. The Gods of Olympus ...

    Aug 4, 2016
  • Archive Re: Warehouse 178

    Kirsten: I lean back in my chair and stare out the window. "It's safer for them right now if they aren't around me."

    Aug 3, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    My idea is basically the opposite. What I had in mind was a fantasy version of early 20th century america, With steam trains and those old model cars, but there ...

    Aug 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Isolation DT

    @mmbio I liked your post, but there are a few things I'd like to point out. First, Style isn't part of any band of survivors. He doesn't trust anyone enough ...

    Jul 31, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Isolation DT

    Posted!

    Jul 29, 2016
  • Archive Re: Isolation

    Style Baxter The sun had already sank below the broken skyline, the clouds stained bright pink in the fading light. I strolled into the settlement. It was exactly like every ...

    Jul 29, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Dream Walkers DT

    Alright, then! Can't wait!

    Jul 27, 2016
  • Archive Re: Warehouse 178

    Kirsten:I need a place to lie low. I don't want my friends finding me...Word is this is the place to go.

    Jul 26, 2016


"Yesterday you said tomorrow, so JUST DO IT."
— Shia Labeouf