-
Re: What would your characters do?
Sorry What would you do if everyone important to you suddenly either died or turned on you?
Sep 30, 2016 -
Re: What would your characters do?
Been there, done that. Not pleasant. Leon-Heroes of the Shadows
Sep 29, 2016 -
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
There's a saying that my core writing teacher used when teaching us about plot. "If it's bad, make it worser." And believe me... this post gets kind of a lot. ...
Sep 28, 2016 -
Re: The Heroes of the Shadows
Leon Rhett I stood there in silence. The only sound that could be heard was the chittering of night insects as Tim and I stared at each other. He stood ...
Sep 28, 2016 -
Re: What would your characters do?
The people I love ARE my world. -Cayde (Advanced) If you had a choice between the freedom of your entire people at the cost of the destruction of another race, ...
Sep 27, 2016 -
Re: Animorphers DT
Oaky, I think I've found a way to sweep Jackson to the side quickly, while also incorporate some other elements f the story that haven't been firmly established yet. Building ...
Sep 24, 2016 -
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
Working on a post for Kir now. I'll try to get it up ASAP
Sep 21, 2016 -
Re: Animorphers DT
What'd I miss, guys? Comcast finally decided to actually do their job and so now I have actual wifi! Do we have a specific plan of action for this part ...
Sep 21, 2016 -
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSAY GUYS! It's officially been a year since HOTS started on September 17 of 2015. The characters have all developed into such beautiful and amazing people. (Except for ...
Sep 18, 2016 -
Re: Animorphers DT
Got a bit of time to duck in and saw you guy's posts regarding the shooting plot point. I'm going to try my best to sway you. Riley being shot ...
Sep 4, 2016 -
Re: Isolation DT
I'm sorry to say that I'll have to drop out for a while. My life has gotten a bit crazy and I need to give it my full attention. @nymphealiliy, ...
Aug 29, 2016 -
Re: Camp Half Blood DT
Hey guys. Sorry, but I'll have to drop out for a bit while I sort out my life. @lordzeus, would you mind writing for Olivia and @nymphealily, could you cover ...
Aug 29, 2016 -
Re: Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training DT
Alright, unfortunately due to personal life problems, I'll have to leave YWS for a while. Grab, would you mind posting for me while I'm gone? I'm so sorry for shoving ...
Aug 29, 2016 -
Re: Animorphers DT
Hey. Unfortunately, I'll have to leave you all for a while while I deal with life. @leftywriter would you mind character sitting again. You're the only One who knows all ...
Aug 29, 2016 -
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
hey there, guys. As most of you know I will be dropping out of my YWS life for a while while a basically get my life straightened out. A lot ...
Aug 29, 2016
