User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    my week this week is really full with school, and then I have a Halloween party on Saturday, and church on Sunday. I'll try and get on on Friday, but ...

    Oct 27, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    I think we were planning to do the whole framed for terrorism thing.

    Oct 27, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    I'm pretty busy a lot of the time, so I'm really just playing it by ear most of the time.

    Oct 26, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    Dang. Sorry that took so long and sorry for any mistakes. I'll be going back and editing it soon, but If you want to get the gist of what happens, ...

    Oct 25, 2016
  • Archive Re: Breach in the Void

    ??? I woke to the feeling of the ground beneath me trembling. Rather soothing actually. I lay there with my eyes closed, listening to the clatter of whatever sort of ...

    Oct 25, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    Some people could have a co-ed dorm.

    Oct 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    @Poopsie, those are words of pure genius.

    Oct 21, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    I want to post something, but I'm running a bit low on inspiriation. Anyone wanna help a writer out?

    Oct 21, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    @HazelGrace16 I could go on a recruiting spree if you would like me to.

    Oct 20, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    So wait... Jackson isn't Emma's brother?...

    Oct 20, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    @Lael I think that an actual terrorist group would be an interesting twist, and it would add another reason why the police were searching the train. We just need to ...

    Oct 16, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Never the only thing that matters is the completion of my mission. Sacrificing my many pawns, well. I've got no problem with that. -Wulfe Advanced What would you do if ...

    Oct 13, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    So who wants to go next? I've been thinking and maybe we should have a bit of a planning session. I know we have an idea of where we want ...

    Oct 10, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Yes, a main character getting kidnapped sounds amazing, but keep in mind Cole and Riley would also get snagged only a short while after. It may seem a bit redundant ...

    Oct 10, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Yep. Without a second thought. -Wulfe Advanced If something you believed to be right was hurting someone else, would you still do it?

    Oct 3, 2016


'Hush, hush!' I whispered; 'people can have many cousins and of all sorts, Miss Cathy, without being any the worse for it; only they needn't keep their company, if they be disagreeable and bad.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights