User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • Art & Photography Re: Webcomic artists wanted

    Hello there. I'm a avid writer who normally haunts the Storybook forum here at YWS, and now lo and behold I come to infest the creativity corner! As you may ...

    Nov 22, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    @Nymphealily it would be pretty hard to find a place to fit in with a new character so far into the SB, but if you were willing to take on ...

    Nov 21, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    Alrighty! I've posted. And I didn't have to change a thing because of that nifty thrifty Tysignal. Originally it was a red herring signal put out by Raydon so he ...

    Nov 17, 2016
  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Leon Rhett "Are you sure about this?" Scarlette asked quietly, scowling slightly at Tim from where she and the rest of us sat. As far away from the guy as ...

    Nov 17, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    *Flying tackle hug* CHEEEEETAAAHHHHH!!!! Welcome back, friend!!!

    Nov 17, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    finished writing out the rough draft, guys! I'll proofread it, and it will most likely be up tomorrow! But before that, I believe I should tell anyone who doesn't know ...

    Nov 17, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    I dunno. I feel that the story has progressed so far without me that throwing my characters in now would be a little bit random and confusing.

    Nov 12, 2016
  • Archive Re: Lael and TheFantasy14

    Now the three survivors must band together to reach this fabled promise land. They survived the quake, but now they must brave the aftermath, both outside, and in.

    Nov 8, 2016
  • Archive Re: Lael and TheFantasy14

    Synopsis When the world fell apart, Gyeoung and her brother Jae-Young lost everything. For years they wandered from place to place, just them and the ruptured world that used to ...

    Nov 7, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    I've got this.

    Nov 6, 2016
  • Archive Re: Lael and TheFantasy14

    @Lael Link to Writerfeed Pad

    Nov 6, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    Ahh, that's the worst. No hurry Hazel!

    Nov 3, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    @HazelGrace16 I totally agree

    Oct 31, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    *Immediately raises hand* @CoffeCat Alder would be just the right person to want an Android. He obviously wouldn't remember, and she wouldn't either, but it would be fun to work ...

    Oct 30, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    Sadly, I have a lot of work to do for school, and an art showcase I'm participating in. So I won't be able to make it.

    Oct 28, 2016


The true adventurer goes forth aimless and uncalculating to meet and greet unknown fate.
— O. Henry (William Sydney Porter)