-
Re: Camp Half Blood DT
I think that at least until things pick up a bit more we should set up a posting order to everyone knows who's posting and when. Sound good to you ...
Dec 17, 2016 -
Re: Camp Half Blood DT
@Nymphealily, Both your characters are actually a pretty big part of Mickey's story. They're three of his closest friends. And let's not forget the Roland/Olivia/Ray triangle.
Dec 17, 2016 -
Re: Camp Half Blood DT
I'm totally fine with that, @HazelGrace16
Dec 17, 2016 -
Re: Camp Half Blood DT
I am co-manager, @TheForgottenKing. If you'd like, I could take the wheel for a bit while you're busy.
Dec 16, 2016 -
Re: Camp Half Blood DT
I'm in!
Dec 16, 2016 -
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
Poke?
Dec 16, 2016 -
Re: Breach in the Void DT
I'm sorry guys, I've been trying to come up with a post for a while, but I suddenly find myself up to my ears in writer's block.
Dec 16, 2016 -
Re: Animorphers DT
I think these Animal gifs are great.
Dec 15, 2016 -
Re: Lael and TheFantasy14
Jae-Young Hwang It was raining. The clouds overhead were dark and made the broken world around us darker. I wrap my arm tighter around my sister's waist, half carrying, half ...
Dec 12, 2016 -
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
Pokey poke
Dec 11, 2016 -
Re: Webcomic artists wanted
Oh. May have misread your message. Sorry. I did see some of your artwork and its really good! Even if you don't want to try for this, I'll definitely look ...
Dec 5, 2016 -
Re: Webcomic artists wanted
@featherstone9086 I'll have my people call your people. And by that I mean I'm glad to have you and keep on the lookout for the first interview question I'll be ...
Dec 5, 2016 -
Re: Webcomic artists wanted
@DreamingForever that's alright. Thanks for your interest!
Dec 4, 2016 -
Re: Webcomic artists wanted
Alright! Recruiting is now closed. @Nymphealily @haredrier @Samk642 I know you all are definitely in. @DreamingForever, post here if you decided whether or not you decided to participate. The first ...
Dec 3, 2016 -
Re: Animorphers DT
I have a bit of one. I'd probably need a bit of help fleshing it out though. I've been trying for days. Oddly enough I find its easier for me ...
Dec 3, 2016
