User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    I just had another thought. Assuming we decide to bring Cole back and go with the nanobot idea, and depending on when Cole gets reunited with the others, he could ...

    Jan 9, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    @featherstone9086 The best way to see what it is is to visit it. Here's the link.

    Jan 9, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Fireteam Eclipse DT

    @Vellichor @Jexy @Sevro @TheForgottenKing One hour notice! We'll be starting in one hour

    Jan 9, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Fireteam Eclipse DT

    @Gravity It'll be in the Writerfeed Pad at eight (eastern time)

    Jan 8, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Fireteam Eclipse DT

    Alrighty. It looks like today at will work fine. Not sure what it would be for those of you living in different timezones, so I'll just say 8:00 eastern time ...

    Jan 8, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    @LeftyWriter I like that idea. And I do think it would be a lot easier just to bring him back as a human. @Wolfical, you've made me wonder how an ...

    Jan 8, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    I like the idea of Cole coming back, And @Wolfical your idea makes a lot of sense. But killing Cole is what drives her to run off on her own ...

    Jan 8, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Fireteam Eclipse DT

    Actually, that might be a little short notice. Would it work better for everyone if it were moved to tomorrow at the same time? And @Vellichor yes, eastern US

    Jan 7, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Fireteam Eclipse DT

    eastern

    Jan 7, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Fireteam Eclipse DT

    Does 8:00 pm today work for everyone?

    Jan 7, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Fireteam Eclipse DT

    I would like to have a bit of a full-cast planning session before we begin. My goal is to start posting by Monday/Tuesday so if we're able to do it ...

    Jan 7, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Fireteam Eclipse DT

    As some of you may already know, YWS's chatbar is being closed down. Meaning that chatting in real time will soon no longer be an option. I have created a ...

    Jan 5, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    As some of you may know, the YWS chatbar is going to be shut down. With chatting in real time soon to be no longer an option, I've decided to ...

    Jan 5, 2017
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!!

    Mickey Halen The veil of coppery darkness thrown across my vision by my sunglasses did nothing to keep the sun from glinting in my eyes. I didn't mind, but still. ...

    Jan 4, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Fireteam Eclipse DT

    Next thing to be discussed would be classes and teachers. One of the most important ones would probably be Team Building since that's the class where the entire cast will ...

    Jan 3, 2017


We are great at fearing the wrong things.
— Hank Green