User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    So who wants to post next? @HazelGrace16 it would make the most sense if you went next, but if you can't for any reason, that's alright. Also tagging @Oswin1800 in ...

    Jan 26, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Fireteam Eclipse DT

    @Vellichor you may!

    Jan 25, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    Alright, then. Since Grace has already been posted for and established as a character, does anyone have any ideas on what should be done with her?

    Jan 25, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half Blood DT

    @Vellichor you could just post your character's account on what happened with they hydra.

    Jan 25, 2017
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Animorphers

    The others had already gone home. Cole and I were loading the equipment onto the van. Even though there wasn't a single other person there besides us, but I could've ...

    Jan 25, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    @Wolfical that's a good idea. I'm thinking if we did end up doing this, I'd save the whole thing with Soldier Riley for the next one. Since we just finished ...

    Jan 24, 2017
  • Archive Re: Fireteam Eclipse (Or Pierpoint 2.0)

    Evangeline Lakewood It had been two hours since I had seen sunlight. The bag the prison guards had pulled over my head blocked out all of it. I kept my ...

    Jan 24, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    I think its a good idea, we just need to find the best place to fit it in. Also, I'd love to play one of these new Animorphers, if that's ...

    Jan 22, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Fireteam Eclipse DT

    On the SB? Of course!

    Jan 20, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Fireteam Eclipse DT

    Been thinking and maybe they could use actual weapons if their under constant watch (maybe they plant cameras or something in the section of mountains they're using.) and are immediately ...

    Jan 15, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Fireteam Eclipse DT

    @Chaser I like the idea of the school being in the mountains. One of the first tests could be a survival mission against the other teams. They wouldn't be allowed ...

    Jan 15, 2017
  • Art & Photography Re: Webcomic artists wanted

    @NympheaLily and @Samk642 that concludes the interview. We'll be starting wit portfolios now. I'd like for there to be five or more pieces that you;ve already drawn. @Nymphealily, I've seen ...

    Jan 12, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    Finally posted. Sorry it took so long. Things have been pretty busy for me, and I've been suffering a lot of mental and emotional stress. I kind of forgot about ...

    Jan 11, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Leon Rhett The world seems eerily quiet so high up. With the wind rushing in my ears , even Tim's screaming seemed muted. Frisky plummeted past us and disappeared into ...

    Jan 11, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Fireteam Eclipse DT

    @Vellichor @Jexy @Sevro @TheForgottenKing We're starting!

    Jan 9, 2017


FRIED FISH ON A FALAFEL
— hop (TheHoplessRomantic)