User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • OOC Archive Re: The Time Games [DT]

    Has anyone laid claim to Alexander Hamilton? Because if not.... *Poises hand over buzzer*

    Mar 30, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Fireteam Eclipse DT

    Beep

    Mar 30, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    I messaged Hazel and she says she's been really busy. She told me she'd hopefully get to start it soon, but I don't know how soon soon is. I hope ...

    Mar 30, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    I'm in, but I would like to create a new character.

    Mar 26, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Fireteam Eclipse DT

    I believe @Jexy was working on a post, but I'll start writing one as well just in case.

    Mar 10, 2017
  • Archive Re: Lael and TheFantasy14

    Jae-Young Hwang My leg was flaming with pain, but I only pushed harder. If I fell behind, If I stopped even for a second, Gi would go back. It would ...

    Mar 9, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    I like that! It could be possible that they could be disguised as people in the waiting room as well

    Mar 4, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    So who's posting next? I'd like to save Riley for last this round

    Mar 3, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Fireteam Eclipse DT

    Loved it @Sevro! I want to wait a bit to post, since I'm not quite sure what I want to do at this point. You guys don't have to wait ...

    Mar 3, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Would he want to get those powers back?

    Mar 2, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    So who's posting next. My post left it open to pretty much everyone but Astral, so @Oswin1800 @HazleGrace16 @Lau2001 are any of you guys absolutely dying to post? I'd lake ...

    Mar 1, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    After much writing, deleting and rewriting, here's my post! One of my better ones, actually. I think I'm just gonna delete the last one.

    Feb 28, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Kirsten Rhett The city around us seemed to be nothing but a haze. The only thing other than me that truly existed was him. Carlos lying broken and motionless in ...

    Feb 28, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    Is there anyone who isn't already rooming with someone? All I know is Coda's rooming with Manny, and Knox is rooming with Ezra. I'm not sure if anyone else is ...

    Feb 24, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Fireteam Eclipse DT

    @featherstone9068 Depends on what your idea for a character is. I'd like for there to be more than just rebels. Maybe a few neutralists/loyalists in the mix too just to ...

    Feb 23, 2017


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero