User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers 2.0. DT

    I had a spot reserved as well for an early animorpher. I'll get her CP up tomorrow. For now, I'll claim rabbit as her animal and go to bed.

    Jun 29, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Riley: Wait I changed my mind. Dare.

    Jun 29, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    @LeftyWriter that is gorgeous

    Jun 29, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Um...truth, I guess...

    Jun 29, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    I know what would make for an interesting evening. Truth or dare. In the personas of our characters.

    Jun 29, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    That is an exploding orange. Just when you think you've seen everything

    Jun 29, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    *Sits down in chair with a cup of tea and a dog on my lap*

    Jun 29, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    *Waves at chirping crickets*

    Jun 29, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Wrath of Olympus DT

    I promise I'm working on this post, guys. For some reason my computer's having some trouble saving my progress so the going is slow.

    Jun 29, 2017
  • Archive Re: Pierpoint Academy (Gravity and Europa)

    No, sorry.

    Jun 28, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Yeah, I can do that.

    Jun 28, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    @LeftyWriter I'm on eastern time.

    Jun 28, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Ossie and I have had characters made for this for a long time. We are so ready! *Fist bumps @Oswin1800* Also, about this whole blow up the DT party, I ...

    Jun 28, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    @Hattable, in my opinion it might be easier to just make a new character.

    Jun 27, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Wrath of Olympus DT

    I'll take the next post, if it's all right with you guys.

    Jun 26, 2017


Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher