User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers 2.0. DT

    The rounds are for two weeks each. I had already posted for Riley and Alex so I didn't know whether posting again would have been a problem.

    Sep 28, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers 2.0. DT

    So are we still doing rigid rounds or can I work on another for Riley?

    Sep 28, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Voltron: The Protectors [DT]

    I think I am going to wait for them to find the blue lion to post after all. Kav doesn't have that much to do before that point

    Sep 28, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Fusion DT

    @Oswin1800 and @Strident how are the posts coming?

    Sep 26, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Fusion DT

    Well, Cassie is waiting with her, so they could have a bit of interaction, and there could also be a moment of realization in her post where she figures out ...

    Sep 23, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Fusion DT

    @Oswin1800 @LeftyWriter and @Strident, are any of you guys up for posting in the meantime?

    Sep 23, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Fusion DT

    @Lael How goes the post?

    Sep 22, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Voltron: The Protectors [DT]

    I was wanting to wait until the blue Lion wakes up to post first, but I can post if needed.

    Sep 19, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers 2.0. DT

    Oh my gosh, @LeftyWriter that post is amazing! My little girl is growing up. I'm so proud...

    Sep 17, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers 2.0. DT

    There! The actual post is now up!

    Sep 17, 2017
  • Archive Re: Animorphers 2.0.

    An exhausting interrogation later, I was shoved into another cell. This one was larger than the ones at the police station and completely made of metal. The door clanged shut ...

    Sep 17, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers 2.0. DT

    Don't mind the "Post" from Riley. I haven't finished it yet, and was doing it on a tiny phone screen while writing it. I must have hit submit instead of ...

    Sep 16, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Fusion DT

    @Lael most likely Cody would already be asleep, and I didn't think Chunying would really be worried anough about Professor Hall to stay up and wait for him. If I ...

    Sep 16, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers 2.0. DT

    Yeah, I'm gonna be out for a while too. We lost wifi and I don't think I'll be able to sneak my brother's phone like this again. Hope to get ...

    Sep 12, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Fusion DT

    Tada!

    Sep 9, 2017


How odd I can have all this inside me and to you it’s just words.
— David Foster Wallace