User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers 2.0. DT

    @Steggy I'd be up for that!

    Jan 11, 2018
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Well, if I'm dead I'm dead. Honestly, as long as I can finally meet my mother wherever I end up, then any afterlife is okay by me. -Monty (Advanced: Squad ...

    Jan 11, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers 2.0. DT

    @Gravity Yeah so am I.

    Jan 11, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers 2.0. DT

    So who's got next post?

    Jan 10, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Book Club in Room U202 DT

    So, I've never seen the show this is based off of, so I'm a little unclear on what the overarching story of this is.

    Jan 7, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: The Mighty Metro Monitors DT

    Sorry for disappearing guys. I was on a road trip with my family. I've got a good amount of my post done. I'm going to try and get it up ...

    Dec 29, 2017
  • Archive Re: Someone? Please?

    Awesome! Can't wait to work with you, @emolemon!

    Dec 20, 2017
  • Archive Re: Someone? Please?

    Welcome aboard, @FreeDreamer!

    Dec 19, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Mighty Metro Monitors DT

    Sorry I haven't gotten anything up yet. I've had to make school my main focus. I'll try and get something up after I'm not wresting with so many deadlines.

    Dec 10, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Fusion DT

    @Strident I would like that. Thank you!

    Dec 5, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Fusion DT

    A couple notes, @Strident. First, I think the way you portray Phoebe is pretty interesting. From the way she narrates and interacts with the others, it seems like she's a ...

    Dec 1, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers 2.0. DT

    @Lefty I was just thinking about this earlier today! Joy there in the foreground is totally Riley going "Wait hang on no don't do that!" ... 0.0 You know...When the ...

    Dec 1, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Mighty Metro Monitors DT

    ACK! I totally forgot about my post! I'm so sorry! Life has suddenly gotten really crazy and with all the running around I hardly have the time to slow down ...

    Dec 1, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers 2.0. DT

    @Lefty they'd have to find out there were people there, right? Would they have to run two separate missions then? One when they were trying to destroy it, and then ...

    Nov 28, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers 2.0. DT

    Finally, Finally, FINALLY posted for Riley! I feel as if the last scene is a bit rushed, but overall its pretty good.

    Nov 26, 2017


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners