User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • Archive Re: Damocles

    The Experiment The world is a place full of danger and evil. It is an irreversible fact of life. Irreversible, that is, until Project Damocles. Headed by Dr. Caleb Tucker, ...

    Apr 25, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Supernatural Hierarchy DT

    It's coming. I've gotten a good chunk of it done, but haven't really had time to work on it this past few weeks because of testing. I'll get it out ...

    Apr 24, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers 2.0. DT

    So what are we going to do with Penny?

    Apr 16, 2018
  • Archive Re: Western Supernatural SB (?)

    It might also be interesting if the story was [i]about[\i] the horsemen. It would be an interesting challenge to make these things that most people view as bad seem like ...

    Apr 11, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Supernatural Hierarchy DT

    Oh shoot yeah it's my turn! I've been working on a new project lately and I sort of forgot everything else existed. I'll get to work on Lana's post. Not ...

    Apr 5, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers 2.0. DT

    So I'm confused,@Lefty and @Gravity who's doing the next post?

    Mar 30, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: The Mighty Metro Monitors DT

    Hope you don't mind me not reserving a slot yet. I work better on the spur of the moment. Once I see where the next section is going it'll be ...

    Mar 27, 2018
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Artiface—Arc: Uprising

    Kirsten Amère Getting in was easier than I thought it would be. All we had to do was blend into the crowd when no one was looking. Penny had said ...

    Mar 25, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Supernatural Hierarchy DT

    @DivinePrincess Adrian isn't quite as brutal as he was at the end. Also, could I suggest leaving him alive for a bit longer? He could be useful in moving the ...

    Mar 21, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Morph [DT]

    Darn! Wish I'd seen this SB before it closed. I love these kinds of things. Ah, well. It looks really interesting, so I'll be reading! Good luck, guys!

    Mar 18, 2018
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Fear is for weaklings! That's why I don't have any. Adalric Rass (The Advanced Saga) (Author's Note: It's actually rejection.) How much would you give up to make a friend ...

    Mar 17, 2018
  • Archive Re: Animorphers 2.0.

    "So you guys are looking for a way to escape?" The moment Michael said it, the boys looked ready to bolt. Alex, the redheaded girl, just glared at us suspiciously. ...

    Mar 10, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers 2.0. DT

    Posted finally! Sorry for taking such a long time.

    Mar 10, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers 2.0. DT

    I don't know how long that "Post" of mine was up, but once again, disregard it. I hit "Submit" instead of "Save". Again. That'll teach me to work late into ...

    Mar 7, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Supernatural Hierarchy DT

    I finally had a calm day and I got this thing finished! There are probably spelling errors because I don't have enough patience to proofread. I'll probably go back and ...

    Mar 5, 2018


That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)