User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • OOC Archive Re: Damocles DT

    If yours gets done before Tortwag's, then it would be best if you posted it. I'm I like the partner pattern, but I'm more concerned with keeping the SB moving.

    Jun 27, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Damocles DT

    @EthanHoover sure! If Tortwag doesn't finish his post soon enough, would you be comfortable with going before?

    Jun 26, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Damocles DT

    @Tortwag how's the post going?

    Jun 24, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Damocles DT

    @EthanHoover it's cool. Glad someone's holding me accountable ;)

    Jun 21, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Damocles DT

    @EthanHoover it's probably Teresa, but I'm on mobile until further notice and my phone autocorrects the name's spelling for some reason, and I'll confess to being too lazy to go ...

    Jun 21, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Damocles DT

    My post is up! @Tortwag, do you want to pick it up from here?

    Jun 20, 2018
  • Archive Re: Damocles

    Dawn Our plane went down a few minutes after Ivy's. The ground came up so fast I had to close my eyes to keep my head from spinning and grip ...

    Jun 20, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Damocles DT

    @corvidconvalescence I can take a crack at it.

    Jun 16, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Damocles DT

    @Tortwag Ivy would be more interested in not getting recaptured by the government than saving a forest, and thinks her plan might draw too much attention while they're still being ...

    Jun 10, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Damocles DT

    @EthanHoover no, it wasn't, but I'm going to pretend it does because it makes me look clever. As for characters, one thing about Ivy is she always does things in ...

    Jun 9, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Damocles DT

    @EthanHoover that really is up to you. If you don't want to write the actual crash, you could always start from the aftermath.

    Jun 8, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Damocles DT

    @EthanHoover Welcome! the people who currently don't have partners are Lukas, Angel and Nova, so it's a choice between those three.

    Jun 7, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Damocles DT

    @Tortwag no problem @corvidconvalescence, were you planning on posting next?

    Jun 4, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Damocles DT

    @Tortwag No problem! The environment is different depending on where in the Sourh you are. I don't really travel outside the Florida/Georgia area, but around there it's mostly hot. Florida ...

    Jun 3, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Damocles DT

    @Tortwag I'm not super familiar with Europe, so they'll all be staying in the US for now, more specifically in the South.

    Jun 2, 2018


The most important thing is to have fun! Stress makes for distress and neither of those belong in writing!
— Kaia