User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • Art & Photography Re: Wolfi's Art Stuff

    what a good boi I love him

    Sep 28, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Damocles DT

    Hooray! I had time to get a post up! Hopefully now we can get the ball rolling again!

    Sep 24, 2018
  • Archive Re: Damocles

    Ivy "I still think you're not actually trying." Cogito frowned at me, pouting in a way that would have made Dawn swoon but only made me roll my eyes. "You're ...

    Sep 24, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Damocles DT

    @Chaser I had a dream last night that I was reading Damocles in book form. Oddly enough my subconscious has your writing style down pat...

    Sep 23, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers 2.0. DT

    I think it's best that I let everyone know here that I've decided to become permanently less active in YWS. This means posts for Riley and Alex will be ver ...

    Sep 12, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Damocles DT

    Hey guys. So, I'm afraid I have a bit of sad news. I've decided to become permanatly less active on Young writers society, to the point where I'm no longer ...

    Sep 12, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Damocles DT

    Hey sorry guys. My internet was out for a bit. I'll be working on my post, but if anyone wants to go before me then don't wait.

    Aug 22, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Damocles DT

    Hey @kat13254 why don't you post and get this SB moving again?

    Aug 4, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Damocles DT

    @kat13254 I was thinking the technology wouldn't be much different from modern times

    Aug 1, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Damocles DT

    @EthanHoover awesome post! So, who's got the next one? If we want to keep with the theme of partners posting together, it would be @AliceinBluue, but I think enough people ...

    Jul 31, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Damocles DT

    @kat13254 good to know.

    Jul 29, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Damocles DT

    GUESS WHO'S BACK! @Chaser thanks so much for taking over! @EthanHoover how's the post coming? I'd like if it were up soon. Like, early next week soon.

    Jul 28, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Damocles DT

    Back briefly, for a few hours at least. @Tortwag, the only critique I have about how you wrote Dawn is growing her own plants from nothing drains her energy more ...

    Jul 12, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Faustian Free Trial [DT]

    Still not sure when I'll be back for good, but I'll join!

    Jul 12, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Damocles DT

    Due to a parent-issued electronics fast, I won't be online for a while. While I'm gone, @Chaser is in charge. Since I'm not too sure when I'll be back, I've ...

    Jun 29, 2018


To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.
— Allen Ginsberg