-
Re: In Service to the Hierophant DT
Finally! Delphina's character page is up and pending!
Feb 20, 2019 -
Re: WWE: Wraithaxe Wizard Entertainment DT
@Astralhunter I really love Jeanne's character! My one concern is the golden paladin has about the same personality as Whither when she's Roulette. @Chaser personally I think starting small with ...
Feb 17, 2019 -
Re: WWE: Wraithaxe Wizard Entertainment DT
Can't wait to see your character, Astral!
Feb 16, 2019 -
Re: WWE: Wraithaxe Wizard Entertainment DT
Hey guys! Let's get those character sheets in!
Jan 29, 2019 -
Re: In Service to the Hierophant DT
I don't have any cool golem ideas, but I do have some plot ideas For the slice of life aspect: magical prank war For the more action-driven aspect: maybe every ...
Jan 24, 2019 -
Re: In Service to the Hierophant DT
I agree, these new golems sound awesome!
Jan 24, 2019 -
Re: In Service to the Hierophant DT
I'm going to go ahead and claim Fire as my element
Jan 22, 2019 -
Re: In Service to the Hierophant DT
I'm in. This sounds really fun!
Jan 22, 2019 -
Re: WWE: Wraithaxe Wizard Entertainment DT
*edits costume*
Jan 21, 2019 -
Re: WWE: Wraithaxe Wizard Entertainment DT
@Chaser My character page is up and pending!
Jan 21, 2019 -
Re: WWE: Wraithaxe Wizard Entertainment DT
i will also take the ring (and maybe stir that drama pot a little bit. You know me.)
Jan 15, 2019 -
Re: Artiface—Arc: Uprising
Kirsten The soldier's surprised yelp had hardly cleared from the air before the vines started creeping towards us. I started to scramble backwards, be Hachi was still scanning the treeline ...
Dec 26, 2018 -
Re: Artiface—Arc: Uprising
Sage Astral was pacing again. As usual, he didn't sound angry as much as he sounded mildly annoyed, as if we'd managed to stain the carpet instead of lose valuable ...
Dec 22, 2018 -
Re: Artiface—Arc: Uprising
Kirsten "That was totally awesome!" Hachi sprung in the air, pumping his fist. "Do we get to do stuff like that all the--" "No!" I cut him off, the thought ...
Dec 5, 2018 -
Re: Animorphers
When we got back to base, Cole took out a guitar for the first time in ages. It wasn't his; this one was an old, beat up acoustic, not his ...
Oct 24, 2018
