User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    @Chaser I've accepted your character

    Mar 18, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Accepted! That power set has a lot of potential.

    Mar 17, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    It is set in Modern America, so you're good to go!

    Mar 17, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Great! Can't wait to see it!

    Mar 17, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    @AlyTheBookworm welcome aboard, and thanks!

    Mar 16, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    @hiraeth I can relate! Thanks for the interest, hopefully things will work out!

    Mar 14, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Welcome!

    Mar 14, 2019
  • Archive Re: Pure-Hearted

    I take full responsibility for any typos my over-excited brain didn't want to proofread for. The Purehearts. You don't know how the cult came to be, nor anything about it's ...

    Mar 14, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: WWE: Wraithaxe Wizard Entertainment DT

    @AstralHunter Yup that’s Whither for ya! Good luck with the lab report!

    Mar 9, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: WWE: Wraithaxe Wizard Entertainment DT

    So who's got next post?

    Mar 7, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: WWE: Wraithaxe Wizard Entertainment DT

    Done and posted! Whither might be a piece of garbage, but this challenge really played to her strengths, @Chaser! Also she's the absolute queen of sarcasm which is very fun ...

    Mar 5, 2019
  • Archive Re: WWE: Wraithaxe Wizard Entertainment

    >....< Pig doping. Of course our only sponsor would be doing that. It's not like Wraithaxe is a magnet for the morally pure. And now, when I have so many ...

    Mar 5, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: WWE: Wraithaxe Wizard Entertainment DT

    @Chaser love the perfect level of Screw You put into Whither's interactions I'll be working on a post, but I'm not sure how soon I'll be able to get it ...

    Feb 27, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: In Service to the Hierophant DT

    I absolutely love the look of this group!we've got so many different personalities to bounce off of and that makes the possiblities for growth pretty much endless! @Astralhunter I think ...

    Feb 25, 2019
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Artiface—Arc: Uprising

    Hachiko I know it was dumb. But Bakuma was the one thing I'd brought with me to this world, and I'd die before I let some matted cottonball take him ...

    Feb 25, 2019


Teach a man to fish, he eats for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, you eat for a day. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.
— Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec)