User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Accepted! I'm glad the team has a healer now, odds are they'll need one. I think now would be a great opportunity to have Monica join them, since it would ...

    Mar 29, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    @HazelGrace16 I wasn't planning to, but hey, what's one more? Welcome to the Storybook! Plus you did participate in the original so brownie points!

    Mar 29, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    @hiraeth awesome! Can't wait to see it. @Noobwriter88 Since hireath claimed next post, you could probably wait until she finishes at least. Really, as long as your post moves the ...

    Mar 28, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    That's totally alright! The SB did start close to finals, so I totally get needing more time. In the meantime, would anyone else be free to post?

    Mar 27, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    @AlyTheBookworm how goes the post?

    Mar 27, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Thanks! It was really fun to write that scene. Absolutely take your time with the post, and good luck with school! To answer your question, I imagined there were two ...

    Mar 24, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    And the first post is up! Who's next?

    Mar 24, 2019
  • Archive Re: Pure-Hearted

    Jack I was starting to get tired of driving. Well, not driving exactly, since I didn't have my hands on the wheel or my feet on the pedals. I was ...

    Mar 24, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: In Service to the Hierophant DT

    @SarletteFire welcome aboard!

    Mar 24, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Umbrakenesis, the ability to control shadows.

    Mar 23, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    @AlyTheBookworm that's definitely a good way to start! If we wanted to use Grim as prominent villains, then we may want to implement the government involvement aspect much sooner, to ...

    Mar 23, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Alright! Now that the full cast is together, let's dig deeper into the actual story. First off, I was thinking overall the story would be a combination of crime fighting, ...

    Mar 21, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    @hiraeth Accepted! I was wondering who that anonymous character page belonged to...mystery solved! I should have my character sheet up by the end of today, then we can start talking ...

    Mar 19, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Double posting to say that I have one more character to submit, (For some reason the universe seems to be bent on stopping me from finishing her character sheet) and ...

    Mar 19, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Great! Excited to have you, @Noobwriter88! Edit: Accepted!

    Mar 18, 2019


Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern or Western; it is human.
— Malala