User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • OOC Archive Re: In Service to the Hierophant DT

    Alright! I should be able to start on my post next week

    Apr 25, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    It's alright! Just remember that this is supposed to be a completely positive and encouraging environment, and that we're all here to write and improve, so I encourage you to ...

    Apr 23, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Since Noob hasn't yet responded, I'll go ahead and open the next two posts to everyone. @Chaser besides Noob, you're the only person who hast posted. Do you think you ...

    Apr 15, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    @AlytheBookworm you got Jack and Monica pretty much perfect! @Noobwriter88 would you like to take next post? I could totally help out, since I'm sure Nat and Monica's history is ...

    Apr 11, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    It's totally fine! Life gets crazy sometimes, we all understand that. Do you think you'd be ready to post after Aly?

    Apr 9, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    The group's home base is the RV, and whether or not the two come with right away would probably be up to the group. I'd expect Monica being a former ...

    Apr 8, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    @hiraeth you're right, I just didn't want to put someone else on the spot, so I offered myself. @Chaser and @AlyTheBookworm, are either of you good to post this week? ...

    Apr 8, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    @Noobwriter88 are you still on track to post today? If not I could do a quick post for Jack.

    Apr 7, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: WWE: Wraithaxe Wizard Entertainment DT

    @AstralHunter I, for one, can't wait to see!

    Apr 6, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Loving the ideas guys! Also @Noobwriter88 how's the post coming along?

    Apr 5, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Sounds good! In other news, the time to start introducing Grim villains is close at hand! If anyone has ideas for powers, go ahead and put them up here. It ...

    Apr 2, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    @HazelGrace16 awesome! I'm loving the relationship between Monica and Natalia, since I'm pretty sure her being a Grim is going to cause some trust issues with the rest of the ...

    Apr 1, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Alright, My post is up! @HazelGrace16 you still up for going next?

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Archive Re: Pure-Hearted

    Monica Over the past couple weeks, I'd gotten used to waking up someplace new every few days, from getting jumped in Miami where Nat and I decided to settle, then ...

    Mar 31, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    @AlyTheBookworm just asking before I go further, does Daniel's power also include sensing what a person is feeling originally?

    Mar 31, 2019


In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own.
— Albus Dumbledore