User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Awesome post, @Chaser! Jack can't actually talk to Betsy, although I could see her pretending to once in a while. @Noobwriter88, looks like you're up!

    Jun 5, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    And here I was worried we wouldn't get the ball rolling again. Just goes to show what a great cast we have!

    Jun 3, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Alright great! Then I'll post after Noob.

    Jun 1, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Alrighty. I'll check in with Chaser about his post, and if needed I'll write up a short post. @Noobwriter88 how do you feel about posting after one of us?

    May 30, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    I think the best way to get things going is to open posting upnto everyone again, so we're not just waiting on two people for a long while, and we ...

    May 30, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Awesome! Thanks, Hazel!

    May 28, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Sure! PM them to me and I'll answer them ASAP.

    May 26, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    @Noobwriter88 good to know! I'm not sure if Chaser is free yet, so would you be okay with taking the next post if he ends up not being able to?

    May 26, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    That sounds good to me! Go right ahead.

    May 25, 2019
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Artiface—Arc: Uprising

    Kirsten We tried to backtrack in the morning, but the trees had switched around on us. Or, it could have been the ground shifted us to a different spot, neither ...

    May 24, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Yup! I'm on the last week now, so if everyone's ready, we can start again! EDIT: The storybook is officially unpaused! @Chaser and @Noobwriter88 are you two still good to ...

    May 24, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    @hiraeth most people are still pretty busy, so I'll keep the SB paused for a couple of weeks. Glad to know you're ready to go!

    May 11, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Okay, the SB has officially been paused. After school let's out for me I'll check in with you guys to see if we're ready to start again.

    May 5, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Considering that, would it be better for you guys' schedules if I paused the SB until everyone is done with the testing rush?

    May 3, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Holy cow real life is a jerk. Sorry for dropping off the edge of the earth like that guys, I had to take some time to focus on school. With ...

    May 3, 2019


I hope that when I am gone, someone still reaches for me like I reach for them
— Leya