User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    It's currently open, I could always post for Mon but I'd like to wait until a few other people go since I just went.

    Jun 30, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Runaway Time Machine [DT]

    Submitted!

    Jun 29, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Unless they decide to try and work with them, which means complying to their demands. I think the government wouldn't want to hurt them, they'd just want to neutralize the ...

    Jun 29, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Alright, guys here's what I was thinking after talking with hiraeth. We go along with the plan and head back to headquarters, and Onyx makes the journey back hard by ...

    Jun 28, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    @hiraeth, It's a good idea for a plot point, but I do wish you had brought it up beforehand either with me directly or in the DT. That way we ...

    Jun 26, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    @hiraeth Yeah, that's great! Looking forward to reading it.

    Jun 25, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Runaway Time Machine [DT]

    I've got Emma Smith, Also not the best looking woman, but totally kickbutt

    Jun 23, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    I've just been informed by Noob that he's having trouble accessing YWS, and to give you the go-ahead to post, @hiraeth. Can't wait to see it!

    Jun 22, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Bit of a shortie this time, but my post is up! @hiraeth I'd like to give @Noobwriter88 a shot at it first, because he's already committed to writing the next ...

    Jun 19, 2019
  • Archive Re: Pure-Hearted

    Jack The minute we stepped out of Betsy, a volley of ice sent us diving in different directions. "Keep low to the ground and take cover!" Monica shouted. Most of ...

    Jun 19, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: In Service to the Hierophant DT

    aaaannnnd done!

    Jun 18, 2019
  • Archive Re: In Service to the Hierophant

    Delphina Looking down on the tops of buildings, barely able to make out one tiny figure of a person from another, Skyreach looked about as different as I'd expected from ...

    Jun 18, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Hey guys! Back from herding campers and glad to see you! Noob hit a snag, and won't be able to start writing until Monday, so I'll be taking his posting ...

    Jun 14, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: In Service to the Hierophant DT

    Hey guys! I'm afraid I'll have to push back my post, because I'll be gone for a week at camp, but I'll get right back to work on it when ...

    Jun 10, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    I'm going to be away for the next five days at camp. If noob posts while I'm away, feel free to skip over me and I'll post next

    Jun 10, 2019


The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
— Alvin Toffler