User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    @AlyTheBookworm works for me!

    Jul 17, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    That's alright, noob! So, I see a few plausible options for Ion 1. We could just retcon him away, and have him leave the group because he doesn't want to ...

    Jul 15, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: On Stolen Wings OOC

    Alrighty! Here's my Dragon's abilities Javor Mind Link Javor is able to set up a temporary psychic link between groups of people. The more people who share the link, the ...

    Jul 14, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    @AlyTheBookworm how's the post coming along?

    Jul 13, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: On Stolen Wings OOC

    Glad to see my boy is an official part of the cast! Here are Autumn's stats. Autumn Sunlight Talents Lullaby- passive magical ability to soothe people when he sings. When ...

    Jul 11, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: On Stolen Wings OOC

    @Scarlettfire can the dragons communicate with each other as well? Also here's the description of Edana's stats! Armor/weapons Edana's armor is a breastplate and greaves for her arms and legs, ...

    Jul 10, 2019
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Artiface—Arc: Uprising

    Sage I marched back into the darkness, and the atmosphere almost took me to my knees. I was overwhelmed with the urge to retreat into the glade with Kirsten and ...

    Jul 9, 2019
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Aether's Heart OOC

    Submitted!

    Jul 7, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    @Noobwriter88 That's great! Would you be fine with waiting for Aly to post! Also, for anyone who has a Discord, I made a server that lets us communicate easier and ...

    Jul 6, 2019
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Aether's Heart OOC

    How about a nice rose pink

    Jul 5, 2019
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Aether's Heart OOC

    Claiming the Forsaken!

    Jul 5, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Great! Can't wait to see it!

    Jul 5, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    The people who have yet to post are @Noobwriter88 @Alythebookworm and me for Monica. do either of you want to claim this next post? If not I'll go for Mon.

    Jul 3, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Dynasty Undying DT

    I definitely want to join but I'm not yet sure whether I want to be the rebel captain or the UIE spy

    Jul 1, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: On Stolen Wings OOC

    Gonna go ahead and claim a slot

    Jun 30, 2019


Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink