User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    @HazelGrace16 how goes it?

    Oct 11, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Excellent! I think that's the end of this round of posts, so anyone can claim the post after that!

    Oct 2, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Alright, She's a long one, but she's finally done! @HazelGrace16, you still good to post?

    Sep 30, 2019
  • Archive Re: Pure-Hearted

    Monica When the mists finally cleared from Monica's mind, she found herself on the ground in one of the lower hallways, with Yohan crouched beside her. She sat up slowly, ...

    Sep 30, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Okay either tonight or Sunday this post is going up. No roadblocks this time

    Sep 28, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    alright! I'll try to end my post with everyone together

    Sep 20, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Okay I know it's been a while but I promise, I promise I'm almost done. I'm aiming to post on Monday, Wednesday at the latest. That being said, who would ...

    Sep 19, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: WWE: Wraithaxe Wizard Entertainment DT

    I'm trying to sort through all of the posts I'm behind on from my hiatus still, and I've got a couple assignments to finish up, but I'm still game!

    Sep 17, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: On Stolen Wings OOC

    Depending on how long Kiera's post takes, I may need to go a little later since I'm also working on a bunch of posts for other SBs.

    Aug 31, 2019
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Artiface—Arc: Uprising

    Kirsten I couldn't seem to get off the ground. The pressure that roiled inside my chest anchored me there as the battle raged on, amplified in my ears, the burst ...

    Aug 26, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    I've got it! Quick update, I'm going to try writing Monica in the third person for the next couple posts, because first wasn't quite working for her.

    Aug 25, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: WWE: Wraithaxe Wizard Entertainment DT

    I'm here!

    Aug 23, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    So, my parents have decided that for at least the first week of school, my family will be going offline, and I don't think my post will be done by ...

    Aug 7, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Yeah, sorry. For whatever reason I've hit a slow spot inspiration wise

    Aug 5, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Looks great! I'll post for Mon next, and then that's the end of the round! Anyone want to claim the post after mine?

    Jul 19, 2019


When a good man is hurt, all who would be called good must suffer with him.
— Euripides