User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Aether's Heart OOC

    I hate to do this, but I think I’m going to have to drop out. I’m having trouble juggling things right now, and I just don’t have time to give ...

    Jan 23, 2020
  • Archive Re: On Stolen Wings

    Edana 81 Days B.N.D "You're doing great, Javor!" Edana leaned closer to the dragon's neck and shouted over the wind as they climbed. "Now just tip your left wing up ...

    Jan 19, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    I’ll take the next post, although it may take me a bit to get on to it because I’m sick right now. Anyone want to claim the post after mine?

    Dec 23, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Great job on the post Hazel! Just remember to communicate to me and the group if you think posting will be more than two or three days late, so I ...

    Dec 17, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    No problem! Can’t wait to see it!

    Nov 19, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    How’s it going @HazelGrace16?

    Nov 18, 2019
  • Archive Re: In Service to the Hierophant

    Delphina "So by the time he finally caught up to me, I was all the way up in the mountains! Turns out the guy had been tracking me down for ...

    Oct 30, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Rome was Built by Wolves

    Interested in joining? Got any questions? Here's the DT!

    Oct 30, 2019
  • Archive Re: Rome was Built by Wolves

    So Here's the Deal... The story begins in ancient Rome, at the time of the Third Servile War. You are a member of Sparticus's army, fighting a war where your ...

    Oct 30, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: The Orphanage [DT]

    Alright, next question, what's the society like on the island? Is it matriarchal or patriarchal? A mix? Do the older kids rule over the younger ones, or is it a ...

    Oct 29, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: The Orphanage [DT]

    So, do we remember anything about living in the outside world? How young are the kids who get dropped there?

    Oct 29, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Okay, just to make sure things keep rolling, does anyone want to claim the next post, so we have someone ready to go after Hazel?

    Oct 23, 2019
  • Official Polls Re: What's the scariest part of Halloween?

    Honestly? Just picked Spooky Scary Skeletons for the meme

    Oct 16, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    We decided he'd die in the escape from the building. He's been crushed in the collapse caused by Yohan and Monica, so hooray for guilt!

    Oct 13, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Awesome! Can't wait to see it! Who wants to go after?

    Oct 13, 2019


There was nothing he enjoyed more than a good book. He'd wander into the study, take down some leather-bound volume, and eat it.
— Terence Brady (dog owner)