User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Kirsten "No." Tybalt said as I opened my mouth to explain. "I knew you'd want to leave. That ' I'm Okay act wasn't fooling anyone just, No." "Kir, this is ...

    Oct 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    okay then! Charge!

    Oct 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    so, who's posting next? I could do Leon dissappearing, but I did just post...

    Oct 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    Thanks everyone for helping me make this happen. This wouldn't have been such a success without you. I really love all you guys. Thanks for all the hard work you ...

    Oct 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    OH MY GOSH I MIGHT JUST HAVE THE BIGGEST NEWS IN THE HISTORY OF ALL NEWSESES!!!!! THE HEROES OF THE SHADOWS HAS BEAT LINCHON WOOD HIGH AND IS THE NEW ...

    Sep 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    @TheForgottenKing I like it. One problem, Leon is going to be dissapearing for a while after he chucks poor Astral off a cliff. He probably goes back to your camp ...

    Sep 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    I just thought of something! Kirsten could meet Zandra and Kevin on her quest!

    Sep 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    post is up!

    Sep 30, 2015
  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Kirsten I floated over the river, my feet sending ripples over the surface of the water. My eyes were closed as I tried to concentrate on keeping the large orbs ...

    Sep 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    oh, okay. I'll do this next post. More visions, maybe a bit of magicstuffs. I could go looking for the boy I saw in my flashback last post.

    Sep 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    so should I write next? I could do a bit where Scar dissapears. maybe I should wait until Astral gets himself out of the whole "Getting chucked off a cliff ...

    Sep 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    hey, Astral's muscle focusing power gave me a cool idea. Maybe our characters could all have abilities that were hidden in their code or DNA or something. Carlos's fire breath ...

    Sep 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    Alright

    Sep 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    who's next? I could do a post with Leon if no one else really really really wants to post.

    Sep 30, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    a MONSTER-SKILLET Who gave you the treasure?

    Sep 30, 2015


There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
— W. Somerset Maugham