-
Re: The singing game
I'M THE ONE- THE CHEETAH GIRLS (Not actually a fan of th Cheetah Girls, but it works) Do you know where the dinosours went?
Oct 5, 2015 -
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
I'll post next.
Oct 5, 2015 -
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
okay. Thank you.
Oct 4, 2015 -
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
great chapter, @TheForgottenKing, but I don't think you got the PM asking to keep the language in this storybook PG. Please, for the sake of any younger children reading this ...
Oct 4, 2015 -
Re: The singing game
In SWEET HOME, ALABAMA-LYNYRD SKYNYRD Why does he live there
Oct 3, 2015 -
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
just posted. And in case your wondering, Leon's not going to tell Kir about them being related yet. I'm saving that for a dramatic scene when they find the old ...
Oct 2, 2015 -
Re: The Heroes of the Shadows
Leon I reached quietly out and grabbed Matt's breifcase from under his coat. Matt rolled over in his sleep and I froze. He didn't wake up. I passed my hand ...
Oct 2, 2015 -
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
great! I can't wait!
Oct 2, 2015 -
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
so who's posting next?
Oct 2, 2015 -
Re: What would your characters do?
" I would be nothing without my friends and brother. If I had to choose between my friends and true love, I would choose friends." -Avalon (The Return of Magic) ...
Oct 2, 2015 -
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
It was great! I really like the post! Question:What nightmares does Scar keep talking about? Just her usual, or something new?
Oct 2, 2015 -
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
that could work, actually.
Oct 2, 2015 -
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
who wants to go next?
Oct 2, 2015 -
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
I'm sure there's some way off the island without Kir having to make a portal. Unfortunately I have no idea right now what that might be. If anyone has ideas...
Oct 2, 2015 -
Re: the heroes of the shadows DT
my post is up!
Oct 2, 2015
