User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    I'd die with her. -Talos, The Return of Magic

    Oct 7, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    I won't tell until You take it from my iron GRIP-BAD WOLF Why do you want to know?

    Oct 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    yeah, I was waiting for someone else to post anyway. go on ahead!

    Oct 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    Is it okay if I go again? I have an Idea where Kir and Leon have a bit of a rooftop chase scene, and Kirsten's super agility comes out a ...

    Oct 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    maybe it could just be Matt looking around for team members for a while, and Scar and Carlos and Ty trying to come up with a way off the island.

    Oct 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    sure, that works! good thinking.

    Oct 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    Who's next???

    Oct 6, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Oh. Well...Um...Right now I can only do skeletons... Ingred Snow-The Return of Magic have you ever wanted to fly? (Landon, we already know you can turn into birds so don't ...

    Oct 6, 2015
  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Leon I watched the dark haired girl looking out at the bright lights of New York. She was so much older now. After all these years... I was perched on ...

    Oct 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    posting now. I know the whole thing with Speel doesn't seem all that important, but this whole plan does come into the plot later on.

    Oct 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    I could post with Leon meeting up with Kirsten and Zandra and Kevin. @Lau2001, I've never written a character that had a little voice in his head before. Am I ...

    Oct 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    I love that your using my nickname. @Chaser it sounds like a really good idea, but what about Kirsten? how will she find out that Scar's been kidnapped?

    Oct 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    Yeah, they really would make an adorable couple. Who's up next???

    Oct 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    post is up

    Oct 5, 2015
  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Kirsten Times square was breathtakingly bright, even in the daylight. now that it was nighttime, the flourecent glow was so bright I had to squint my eyes. I craned my ...

    Oct 5, 2015


the button war, the egg being featured member, and santa necro-liking halloween-esque works are the reasons i love yws
— Carina