User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Well, Good news is I'm almost done, but I've decided to change direction in my post since it's occurred to me that these kids probably need a break to do ...

    Mar 7, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Okay, so, per the norm, the end of the school quarter for me means I'll be devoting most of my time to finishing off strong, but I'll still be working ...

    Mar 2, 2020
  • Archive Re: On Fallen Wings

    @Winterwolf0100 WriterFeed Pad:

    Mar 1, 2020
  • Archive Re: A Lost Tomb

    Rous 70 Days B.N.D With the rain pouring outside, Rurik decided to pay for everyone to spend the night at the inn. Rous almost followed the example of the one ...

    Feb 27, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Nice post, hiraeth! I’ll go next for Monica, and start the whole government intervention plot point, if that’s the direction everyone wants to go.

    Feb 25, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: On Stolen Wings OOC

    Edana Charm: Razz's notebook-A small leatherbound notebook that belonged to her older brother Rasmus, who was killed in a police shooting eight years ago. It's old and well worn, although ...

    Feb 22, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    No worries.Good luck and thanks for the update, hiraeth!

    Feb 18, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Alright! Thanks for the update, good luck!

    Feb 14, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    @hiraeth how goes the post?

    Feb 13, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    @hiraeth yep! It’s your turn. After I’ll start the next round off with Monica.

    Feb 10, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: On Stolen Wings OOC

    So! Here's everything new for my characters and their dragons! Autumn Talent: Agility- Autumn can jump higher than most creatures and moves with a natural grace and stealth. His sense ...

    Jan 31, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Well I know Monica is going to suggest they get as far away from the Purehearts as possible, maybe find a place out of the way where they can settle ...

    Jan 29, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    I've posted! Now all who needs to go for this round are @AlyTheBookworm and @Hiraeth Are either of you free to post?

    Jan 29, 2020
  • Archive Re: Pure-Hearted

    Jack I couldn't bring myself to sleep outside with his grave. As the others lay down around the fire, I climbed back into Betsy. I felt like some kind of ...

    Jan 29, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: On Stolen Wings OOC

    I’m pretty sure I already posted, maybe I definitely finished writing

    Jan 28, 2020


In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own.
— Albus Dumbledore