User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    A few things you should know about Riley that I didn't get to put in my CP. 1) Her hands are always doing something. while talking, she uses her hands ...

    Oct 23, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Oh and @Stegosaurus, how interesting... Mike and Charlotte. The lion and the gazelle. I like it! @Wolfie36 AHHHH I TOTALLY MISSED THAT!!! :P :D :mrgreen:

    Oct 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    @Stegosaurus sounds good. Let the awkward conversations commence!

    Oct 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    @LordZeus I agree. Let's start before the feild trip so the readers can get a feel for the characters and their personalities. @LeftyWriter I have a question. Can the Animorphers ...

    Oct 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    OH NOOOOO! I'm so sorry! I was reading your comment to make sure I didn't forget anyone (Ironic much) and it didn't occur to me that I might've left someone ...

    Oct 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Okay. Here's me @Stegosaurus-Mike Riley finds him kind of annoying, but tolerable. She can hang out with him for a while but eventually finds some excuse to go do something ...

    Oct 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Hazel and I agreed on the Emma/Riley friendship last night, and we're meeting to discuss it a little more soon. I'm so pumped for this! I've always wanted to read ...

    Oct 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    so we're roleplaying? Cause that sounds right up my alley! I love RPG (Duh.) I was planning on posting Riley on the character interviews club if anyone wants to do ...

    Oct 22, 2015
  • Research Re: Sci-Fi Advice

    really helpful! Thanks!

    Oct 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    haha that looks really great! SO uh, Riley's a newt fan is she? *Wiggles eyebrows* oh and also, Emma and Riley are best friends. they've known each other for years.

    Oct 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    alright, great!

    Oct 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    I have something to contribute to the plot! Maybe the other group of american scientists, while improving the tech, create a chip that allows them to control an experiment from ...

    Oct 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    sorry, just excited...

    Oct 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    so, everyone's here? tell me when to post, cause I'm rarin' to go!

    Oct 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Oh Okay. I changed it to a lynx. (Googles what a lynx is...)

    Oct 21, 2015


someone hide fried pickles in my tree
— Iggy