User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • OOC Archive Re: Fall of Altermende DT

    I'd also like to take the opportunity to point out the world is based has a lot of Scottish influences, so if the names of your characters could reflect that, ...

    Mar 31, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    So, Hazel got in touch with me and told me she needs some time to sort out some real life things going on, So I think I'm going to go ...

    Mar 31, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Fall of Altermende DT

    @Chaser I heartily agree! What role would you like?

    Mar 31, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Fall of Altermende DT

    @winterwolf0100 it’s yours! I purposely made the roles a little vague so it’s up to the writer’s interpretation how they operate in the group

    Mar 31, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Fall of Altermende DT

    Interested in joining? Got any questions? Here's the DT! Link to the SBE:

    Mar 31, 2020
  • Archive Re: The Fall of Altermende

    The Story Before the apocalypse, Altermende was a large and thriving kingdom. Possessing a strong army, and vast expanses of land, it was the strongest of the three kingdoms on ...

    Mar 31, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Cassandra Of The Lost DT

    Imma snatch the mechanic

    Mar 30, 2020
  • Archive Re: What Might Have Been

    Edana Elchar Edric Arnon Edana relished the cold, if only for the reason it gave her an excuse to wear her winter coat. It was heavy enough that, combined with ...

    Mar 28, 2020
  • Archive Re: On Stolen Wings

    Autumn Sunlight 80 Days B.N.D The sound of Autumn's mandolin floated through the empty foothills. He was sitting tucked between Bellam's giant paws as she dozed, a protective barrier between ...

    Mar 21, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Artiface—Arc: Uprising

    Hachi Light was all there was. For a second, I thought I was dead. Then I knew I was dead, or maybe I hoped it. Anyway, I was fine. Sage ...

    Mar 16, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    That’s alright, just anxious to keep momentum going. If you’re down to post after Spring break, then I can post after you!

    Mar 12, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Alrighty, judging from the likes that post got, I’m guessing that’s the direction we want to head, so let’s do it! There’s still the matter of who posts next though ...

    Mar 11, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Double posting for a general SB update! @Chaser suggested diving deeper into Father, who he really was, and I thought the idea was fantastic since he’s so entangled with everyone’s ...

    Mar 10, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Okay, posted! They may not show up until everyone's done being normal teenagers, that's pretty much up to you guys, at any rate here's the low-down on Caroline and her ...

    Mar 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Pure-Hearted

    MONICA A dark room. The air clogged by a black vapor. Onyx sat in the middle of the cloud, eyes closed as if in prayer, chest rising and falling smoothly. ...

    Mar 8, 2020


It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
— Neil Armstrong