User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • Archive Re: The 7 Deadly Sins

    Jonathan He hid in the brush as men on horseback crashed through the foliage, shouting. His eyes searched for the telltale flash of red in the midst of dark, earthy ...

    Jan 7, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    @Caterpickle IT'S AN ADORABLE SITH! MIRACLES DO HAPPEN!!!!! I totally want to do something where He starts following "Darth Enitis" (Since no one can ever call her Mourdica anymore.) And ...

    Jan 7, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    I'd be glad to have you, @Deskro! If you can posts a CP, great! I'll keep my eyes peeled!

    Jan 6, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    @Reneia, If you're able to join, great! I'll keep my eye out for you! If not, I totally understand. Real life sucks.

    Jan 6, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    Hello! a few notes: Yes, I am aware that there is a rule against there being more than two Sith, but my plan was that none of the newer Legion ...

    Jan 6, 2016
  • Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion

    A long, long time ago, in a Galaxy far, far away... *Star Wars Main Theme plays in the background* Star Wars. Episode LXXXIII: Rise of the Legion Centuries after the ...

    Jan 6, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Saviors DT

    Sounds like a really cool idea! (Reminds me a little of Heroes of the Shadows.) I'm currently a part of many active SBs at the moment, but If I suddenly ...

    Jan 5, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: 7 Deadly Sins DT

    Yay! Let it begin! I think I'll do next post.

    Jan 4, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    @LeftyWriter I was going to include the battle of the bands, yes.

    Jan 3, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Wynbald, School of Magic DT

    I'm on a whole lot, especially at night (I'm on eastern time) Also, I posted Lyra's arrival! Yeah, she's mean at first but she'll be nicer later on.

    Jan 3, 2016
  • Archive Re: Wynbald, School of Magic

    Lyra Heatherstong The stars whipped by as I flew over the rural country. The man in front of me, in an etrocious pinstriped dresscoat and pink flannel t-shirt, informed me ...

    Jan 3, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: 7 Deadly Sins DT

    @HazelGrace16 @Chaser @TheForgottenKing @Gravity updated my CP with some pretty major stuff. I only had time to do a (VERY) Rough draft before, but I put in some important things ...

    Jan 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    *Looks around empty DT and starts feeling lonely*

    Jan 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: With Regards, Repoor DT

    Will start working on my post! If anyone's interested, I updated Coda CP. She's paralyzed from the waist down due to a factory accident, and has a very close relationship ...

    Jan 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: 7 Deadly Sins DT

    Don't know when I'll be on next, But I'll go ahead and claim Greed.

    Dec 31, 2015


The best books... are those that tell you what you know already.
— George Orwell, 1984