User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Oop probably should have asked this earlier but @AlyTheBookworm are you still good to post?

    Apr 7, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Posted!

    Apr 6, 2020
  • Archive Re: Pure-Hearted

    Jack The waiting room of the auto shop was spacious and clean, even Jack had to admit it was a step up from the inside of Betsy--there was only so ...

    Apr 6, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Fall of Altermende DT

    I have! It's a good show and I'll admit to taking some inspiration from it for the magic system

    Apr 6, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Fall of Altermende DT

    @LordZeus @Chaser @winterwolf0100 @polishcommonwealth So, I'm betting you're wondering why I've called you all here today. Well, I've been working on an extra resource to refer to while navigating the

    Apr 5, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Fall of Altermende DT

    If you'd like!

    Apr 5, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Fall of Altermende DT

    Sadly no. Dragur are pretty much brain-dead, so not much can be done for them.

    Apr 5, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Fall of Altermende DT

    @polishcommonwealth you’ve been approved! Now we’ve got a medic, phew!

    Apr 5, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Fall of Altermende DT

    @polishcommonwealth, before I can accept your CP, I'd like you to make your character a little older, about 20-30 years old

    Apr 5, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Fall of Altermende DT

    @polishcommonwealth it is uncommon since each element’s essence has its own nuances, almost like a personality, that a magician also has to connect with and understand. So yes, but it’s ...

    Apr 5, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Fall of Altermende DT

    Okay, we don't really need all the slots filled to start, so @LordZeus and @Winterwolf0100 as soon as I've got your CPs We can go ahead and start posting. Zeus, ...

    Apr 4, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Okay I know I've been talking a lot about Altermende right now, oh by the way that's a thing check it out if you haven't already but I promise I'm ...

    Apr 4, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Fall of Altermende DT

    And now both my characters are in! Hooray! I need sleep...

    Apr 3, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Fall of Altermende DT

    Sure thing, @LordZeus! You’ve been added!

    Mar 31, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Fall of Altermende DT

    @Chaser added!

    Mar 31, 2020


Almost all absurdity of conduct rises from the imitation of those whom we cannot resemble.
— Samuel Johnson